"Tuh- nowwww you wanna explain but when I was having a mental breakdown going crazy over yo ain't shit ass it wadn't worth explaining?" She scrunches her face up.

"Basically. Sit down." I gesture.

"Wow." She sits down.

"Sparkle is sum stripper that had given me... oral sex at ah party a long time ago, like 3-4 years ago. Ian even remember her at first, one of my homeboys fucking with her right na. He brought her around the trap, I had no interaction with her at alllll. If she got a picture of my pants that's cuz she was sitting close to us." I explain.

"How close is close?" She squints.

"Fuck you mean how close is close? Close enough to smell but not close enough to feel I guess?" I shrug.

"So you smelled her? Why was you smelling her?" She asks with a straight face.

"I didn't sleep with her, that's the point." I shake my head.

"Nah I'm concerned as to why you was smelling the bitch. Was you tryna see if her cooter smelled to see if whether not could sleep with her?" She looks at me crazy.

"What the fuck? She smelled like hair spray, damn!" I get up.

The more she started to do this shit the less I wanted to be with her. I can't stand how jealous she gets.

"Wowwww you was all up in her fucking wig? And you expect me to believe youan sleep with her!?" She yells at me.

"You're fucking unbearable." I shake my head.

"Then go be with Ms. Got2b!" She walks upstairs.

"Why don't you trust me!?" I ask her.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS!?" She stops dead in her tracks and turns around.

"Yes I'm fucking serious how we in a relationship but youn trust me?" I ask.

"The entire 6 years I've been sleeping with yo ass you've been sleeping with other women! You lied to me for 6 years straight, about where you were, who you with, who you fucked, who yo didn't. All you've ever done to me is fucking LIE and you gone ask me why I don't trust you?" She said in disbelief.

"You being dramatic." I wave her off.

"Let's seeee, you lied about Keisha fa 8 months, you lied about Eyonna fa 3 years, you was fucking Dawn while I was in RECOVERY! Lied about that too! While I was throwing my fucking guts up, feeling like I was dying and you was supposed to be there supporting me, you was fucking Dawn, Dominique, Rell, and Jasmine!" She yells through tears.

"If you got so much resentment fa me why you even dating me?" I shrug.

"I hate how fucking cold you act sometimes. Like what the fuck is wrong witchu?" She sniffles.

"I'm just saying, you begged for a relationship for years and now we finally in one you wanna complain about old shit to ruin it. You're the problem at this point."

"Ion even want a relationship witchu no damn more." She cries.

"Aight then get the hell outta my house." I say walking past her, back upstairs.

"Is you forreal?" She cries harder, holding onto the stairwell for support.

"Deadass. Unless you giving head I don't let random hoes stay up in my house." I walk in my room.

She comes grabs her purse to leave and purposefully knocks my gaming system over.

"Watch what the fuck you doing." I say.

She ignores me, grabbing my PS5 and controllers then running out.

"Bring my shit back, I'm not fucking playing witchu!" I chase after her.

She goes outside and heads straight for the pool.

"FUCK!" I scream as she throws them in.

I push her in the pool forgetting her dumbass can't swim. I consider leaving her in there but I decide I don't want to kill her so I go get her out.

I throw her on the grass and her jaw drops seeing everything from her purse float around in the pool.

"My fucking ID's, my cards, my phone, my medicine, everythingggg. Why'd you push me in there?" She cries in her hands.

"That's whatcho ass get." I go back inside.

I lock the patio door on her and walk away, leaving her trapped in my backyard.

A few minutes later my alarm system goes off making me run downstairs. She threw a big ass rock through the door to get back in.

"All my shit wet up so you know what?" She heads to my laundry room.

I run after her but she already did it. She poured the entire gallon of dish washing detergent in the washing machine and turned it on without closing the door. The whole floor was starting to flood.

"Aight." I call Dereyna, moving out of her way.

I take pictures of all the diaster she's caused as she runs around crying as she fucks up my house.

She pours fabric softener in my dishwasher and turns it on. She opens it and soapy water gushes out.

"Why didn't you call the cops on her deranged ass?" Reyna asks coming in.

"Ion want her arrested, I just want her gone." I sigh.

"I gotchu. Where she at?" She looks around.

We look above our heads to see Mercedes pouring my clothes over the stair rail. Rey runs upstairs and grabs her.

I watch as Mercedes slaps the shit out of her but Reyna yanks her down. Mercedes kicks and pulls but Reyna drags her down the stairs.

Ion know who winning but this shit entertaining asf, I never really see Mercedes fight so this is lit.

Mercedes kicks her in the stomach making her fall since the floor is wet because Mercedes sprayed the hose in the living room. Dereyna grabs Mercedes' legs and pulls her down with her.

"LET GO OF ME BITCH!" Mercedes screams at the top of her lungs.

She can fight but my sister is a true hoodrat, Reyna gon win one way or another.

Reyna gets on top of her and starts punching her face.

"Aye! No face shots!" I tell her.

She rolls her eyes and starts punching Mercedes' chest instead. Once Mercedes realizes she's loosing she reaches in her purse. She pulls out a taser and tases my sister in the titty.

I jump in and snatch it out of her hand. I pull her away from my sister and escort her outside. She kicks and hits but I push her outside of my door.

Her phone is broken and she doesn't have her car so I order her the quickest Lyft. Reyna catches her breath on the floor still holding where the taser hit.

"Oh my God." Rey groans in pain.

That's one crazy ass female ian ever gon deal with again