IV

Dequavince Demaro Harris
Baton Rouge, Louisiana

I was sitting on the trap porch smoking with Glue stick, Middle Man, and MilkyWay.

Just talking about a whole lotta nun.

"Both these niggas kissing both had mustaches so me, being the friendly nigga I am, said I support gay couples and I believe in black trans people's rights. Bitch slapped me talking bout they a straight couple and how he a female. Allat shit so I looked to the other nigga and told him to keep his nigga in check. They both started cussing me out so I just pulled my gun out and they ran out the store." Glue Stick explained casually.

"Mane Glue nie you know that was a woman." I chuckled.

"Nah, couldn't have been no woman with no fucking goatee. It was nice and even too, like he just came from the barber." He shook his head.

"C'mon nie dude prolly like his bitch with a lil facial hair. Ian judging." MilkyWay shrugged.

"He was hairy like a Octagon or sumn."

"Like a what?" Middle Man asks

"Like a origami."

"My nigga you mean an orangutan, like the monkey?" I scrunch my face up.

"Yea since you wanna be all technical and shit." He waves me off.

"Chill, y'all know he ain't pass the 6th grade." Middle Man cracks up.

"Mane fuck you niggas." He stands up and walks away.

"He embarrassed he ain't got no diploma." I whisper.

"You know Ambisha served 4 years for child neglect because of that." MilkyWay referred to his mother.

We watched Glue Stick walk back to us and sit down on the steps, refusing to look at any of us.

"Glue you doing too-" I start.

"I'm too dumb to talk to y'all." He plays with his gun with a frown on his face.

"Ian got the time for this it's almost 1, I gotta go." I grab my cup and stand up.

"He getting sum pussy."

"Mind y'all business." I wave them off.

"I bet it's that girl he be on and off wit." MilkyWay smirks.

"What girl I be on and off wit?" I play dumb.

"We gotta see her one day, y'all been talking forever." Middle Man says.

"Ian been taking to nobody y'all trippin. I'll fuck wit y'all niggas later tho." I dap them up.

I speed to her apartment. She bet not be sleep. I try the handle and it opens.

I walk back to her room and she's laying on her stomach, on her phone like usual.

"Boo!" I say in a deep voice and she almost snaps her neck to look at me.

"Nigga I thought I was getting murdered." She sits up and I chuckle.

I lean down her hug her before I sit down besides her. She gets up and sits on my lap.

"What the hell was you on earlier?" I ask her.

"Well... Xan-"

"I meant yo attitude." I look at her crazy.

"Chill baby I was kidding." She laughs.

I squint my eyes at her before continuing.

"Well what's the problem?"