"That was my office," Kurva talked once they exited the room "of course, any of the girls are invited to come and spend time with me. But there's not much to see there," she said as they walked down the same hallway they passed through in the beginning. 

Right as she finished saying that a fit of laughter erupted from the room they were passing by. (Y/n) slightly jumped at the sudden and unexpected loud sound. 

"That would be one of our clients," she explained. And suddenly stopped in her tracks. She turned around and faced (Y/n), pretty much ignoring anyone else, from Kakashi to the girl that had greeted them at the entrance, and even the two guards that followed all of them from behind "I know you probably don't care much about the building itself. So why don't we take a look at what they're doing?" Kurva gave (Y/n) a smile, almost like a smirk from up close. (Y/n) hesitated, and even seemed to flush. But in the end, she ended up nodding as it was actually that what troubled her the most about this weird job offer "Come," she said, walking in another direction. They went to the lower floor, and Kurva opened the door to a room. There was nothing on it, not even a window "You can wait outside," she said to her guards who immediately stood in the hallway as if they were statues. 

And then she gave a short nod to the girl who had welcomed Kakashi and (Y/n) at the entrance. She smiled, excitedly and left the room as well, disappearing somewhere else in the building. Kurva walked inside the room and knelt next to the only thing in the room. It was a small oil lamp that laid right in the middle. Her smile disappeared when she looked at Kakashi, and then to the door. Kakashi understood, and although hesitant, he closed the door. 

Everything went dark, and (Y/n) froze in the middle of the room right where she was standing. She couldn't see anything, and the only thing she could hear was distant chatter. How was this 'taking a look' at what was going on in that other room? She couldn't see Kurva, or Kakashi, and she couldn't even see her own hands. That's why she jumped scared, and almost screamed, when a hand laid on her forearm. But the touch, coldness, and especially way of holding her immediately let her know it was Kakashi's. 

And suddenly, a very dim golden light illuminated the room. Kurva had lit up the oil lamp and indicated (Y/n) to sit in front of her. Kakashi let go of her and they both sat next to each other, both of them equally confused. Kurva looked at Kakashi, her face completely cold, and then she turned to (Y/n). She swallowed, feeling Kurva's appearance slightly intimidating with so many shadows from the oil lamp. The elder woman brought her finger to her lips signaling her to be silent, and her lips took on her usual smile again. Then she pointed to the roof. 

Both Kakashi and (Y/n) looked up, eyes slightly widening when they realized why this room looked like it did. The tiles of the rooftop seemed to have been placed in a very specific way that allowed for people to see what was happening in the room on top of it, and the fact that the room had a rather short rooftop only gave more room to see clearly. And now, with everyone silent, they could as well listen to the whole conversation going on. Not only that, but Kurva stood up, she approached the nearest wall and pushed something to the side, and suddenly an image was projected right onto the other wall. 

(Y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widened and her mouth fell agape. She even had to look at the image for a few minutes to finally understand what was happening, how though, she still had no idea. But matching the sounds of the conversation, to the inverted image she was seeing on the wall, she understood it was some type of projection of what was happening in the room over them. And she was most correct. Kakashi knew instantly what was happening, and although unlike her he did know how it was happening, he pondered about the specific system she was using. The image came from a small hole situated in the room above, it must have been minuscule, perhaps one or two millimeters. And with only a couple of mirrors placed inside the walls... voilà, you could see what was happening in the room above with sounds and all.