19. anime

What I think the brothers fave animes would be!!

1. Lucifer
-Violet Evergarden
I personally haven't watched that anime but I've heard many good things of it and I feel like he would love the interesting and different story line, the animation and just everything about it.

2. Mammon
-tokyo revengers
He would love the fighting and the action, he's especially start acting like Baji or Mikey or something just to seem cool. His favorite character is 100% chifuyu tho

3. Leviathan
-wokatoi: love is hard for an otaku
But only because it describes him perfectly. He wishes he was such a handsome otaku as the Boy the mc fell for (IM SO SORRY I FORGOT THEIR NAMES) but honestly he would love any romance anime but mostly this one for sure.

4. Satan
-Death Note
He would love the intensity and the detective work. He would understand Lights intentions but still stick with L because of how much of an amazing detective L is. !spoiler! When L died he got very angry and wanted to hit his screen lol. Then when he finished the show and saw Kira died, he finally shut down the TV satisfied, but also angry at how the best character died. (He hated ryuk very much he preferred Rem way more btw)

5. Asmodeus
-my dress-up darling
It's about make up and cosplays, what did you expect? He find the MC really pretty and ships them a lot. When ever satan tells him that show is mid af he screams at him and says he's jealous of the pretty beautiful MC.

6. Beelzebub
-Foodwars
When he started it and it got ykkkk he was so confused because he thought it was about food. But then he just kept watching and skipping the ahem scenes. (What a perfect pure boy)

7. Belphegor
-Banana Fish
Believe it or not, he loves sad Animes, and this one was his favorite. He... well, let's say he felt a lot of emotions while watching that anime... !spoiler! He screamed at skippers death, screamed at the kids scene in the prison, cried at shorters death, screamed when Arthur died, and last but not least, heavily cried at Ash's death. He accidentally quotes stuff like when he says sayonara he gets very sad (he says it regularly because he's Japanese and stuff yk) and he hates humans even more now because they did that to Ash.