6. Don't do it. Please.

¡TW! MENTION OF SU1C1D3!!!

How I think the brothers would react if they caught you as ur abt to kys..

note: I myself have very detailed suicide thoughts and I found the thought of them saving me comforting. if this is offensive to anyone, I will immediately take it down. Please feel free to immediately tell me!!

1. Lucifer

He'd rush to you, stopping you immediately. Once you're safe he would freeze in schock, and tears would roll down his face without him noticing. He'd ask why you would go to such lengths, and if its his fault. He asks how he can help, ans begs you to never do it again, as he could not live with such burden.

2. Mammon

He'd freeze but then the second his brain processes what's happening He'd rush to you, stop you and make sure you're safe. Once you're okay, he'd go on yelling while crying "you dumbass! You huge freaking idiot! what were you thinking? Hurting yourself like that! It could kill ya, ya know? It wasn't your intention to... do it.. Right? You wouldn't do that! You know you're too young to die! You're not even 100 yet! And, there's so much more to enjoy in your life! We didn't spend enough time for you to decide that its time to end it, ya idiot! Ya wanna leave me this badly...?". He'd scold you while crying n hugging u tightly.

3. Leviathan

He'd save you, make sure you're okay, then he too would cry. "M-M-MC! THIS ISN'T A G-GAME! YOU DONT HAVE SECOND LIVES! A-AND YOU'RE A HUMAN, YOURS IS SHORT ANYWAY! DONT YOU D-DARE END IT JUST YET! T-THERES STILL THIS GAME THAT WE HAVEN'T PLAYED TOGETHER! S-SO STAY WITH ME..."

4. Satan

He'd rush to you, make sure you're safe then he too would start crying and scold you. Because when He's sad, he's angry too. "MC WHAT THE HELL?! YOU DO REALIZE THAT THIS IS DANGEROUS TO A WEAK HUMAN LIKE YOU! WH- WH.. why would you do that... Please don't do it... Please don't leave me..." And then he'd ask why you would do that and if he can help you with your problems

5. Asmodeus

He'd let out a loud scream and rush to you and save you. Still in schock, he'd break down crying and ask you what's wrong. „What POSSIBLY could make you do that? My dear... you can tell me anything! *tears+sobbing*" He'd ask why you never talked with him about it and how he could help you.

6. Beelzebub

once he realizes what's going on, he rushes to you to save you, then He'd just stare at you while crying not sure what he's supposed to say. He then would hug you because he doesn't know what else to say or do...

7. Belphegor

he'd stop you, save you, and just stare at you in shock. He feels super guilty like he knows its his fault (even if it may not be his he's just convinced that it is) and He'd just apologize like crazy and beg you not to leave him just yet

obey me headcanons!!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें