9. Cheer up

how I think the brothers would cheer you up when you're down. (Also listen to cheer up by twice)

1. Lucifer

He would talk with u abt the topic and try to find solutions so it won't make you sad again in the future. my guy is smart, he makes sure you won't be sad again in the future, instead of just cheering you up. He will then finish his work quickly while you get ready so he can take you out to get your mind off whatever made you sad.

2. Mammon

He would help you get your mind off that topic. "hah!? That made you sad? Ts, ans I thought it was something worth your sadness! Come on, let's go get some ramen. Your treat!"

3. Leviathan

he would listen to the problem and share his experience and try to advice you. He's trying his best, poor boy. Once he advised you as much as he could, he plays video games with you all night sp you can forget all your worries.

4. Satan

he would listen to you talk about it for hours and would never stop you. He would listen carefully and give you advice on every single detail. He then will also bluntly take you out to somewhere quiet and calm, for you both to relax and get your mind off of things.

5. Asmodeus

"awww, don't be sad over that! Well, I was sad over that too once but then I decided to go shopping. Hey, maybe we should go shopping right now! Come on, you need a new clothes anyway, right? Well, one can never have too many clothes. So, let's go!!" He'd say while giving you a reassuring smile.

6. Beelzebub

he'd hug you ans listen to you talk. He's not good with advice but He'd share his experience with that topic in hopes that you could somehow learn from it and it maybe help you. Then he'd go out with you.

7. Belphegor

he doesn't want to hear the story. Too many unnecessary details. All he needs to know is that you're sad, and his task is to cheer you up. So, he does so. He'd lie down with you, play with your hair and comfort you.