4. go away.

how I think the brothers would react if they caught someone flirting with you.

1. Lucifer

He'd stare them to death. He'd walk up to you, and go "hello love, who's your friend here? Are they bothering you?" And then death stare.

2. Mammon

He too would walk up to you, and hug u from the behind and go "hey babe." And then he'd suddenly kiss u and be like "oh sorry am I interrupting you two?"

3. Leviathan

poor boi wouldn't know what to do and would just walk up to you two and be like "m-Mc! We have to go, remember? After all, we're... We're on a.. d-date! Right? Remember? So let's go!"

4. Satan

(oh boy ive been waiting for this one HSJSDHDHSH I have a favorite and u can tell. Okay sorry back to the hc)

he would walk up to you both with a smile on his face and go "hello my love. How are you? Who's your friend? You're not cheating on me, are you?" He'd say with a chuckle and a smile on his face. But a deadly stare. And when I say deadly I mean it.

5. Asmodeus

im sorry this might sound uncreative but im really convinced that hed just walk up 2 u two and be like "hey!!! This is my partner you're flirting with!!" And he'd start to kiss u like crazy

6. Beelzebub

He'd walk up to u two and go "Mc why are they flirting with you? They know were dating, right?" "yes they do beel but...they won't stop..." And then he'd just punch them and knock them out

7. Belphegor

He'd surprise you from the back with a hug and go "who is that? And why are they talking to you like this? You're mine, they know that right?"