i was not expecting that

"fuck..FUCK FUCK FUCK. No this can't be happening NO ITS IMPOSSIBLE. I WAS ON BIRTH CONTROL" i swiftly walked up to Eloise and took a closer look at the test.

Eloise gives me a hug and try's to comfort me "i'm sure it's just a false positive, do another just to make sure" tears threatened to fall down my face as i grabbed another test.

around 10 minutes later my second test was showing a very clear two lines. I began to cry again  not even trying to imagine how angry J would be when he found out.

"how do i tell him?" i sob, hopeless.

for the next 25 minutes straight i just cried into Eloises arms. once i had calmed down and didn't look like i had just been drowned we made our way downstairs again.

"we're having ice cream because we need to drown our sorrows whilst we both cry to lion king" Eloise said making me giggle. she then handed me a tub of cookie dough ben and jerries ice cream and sat down next to me on the sofa, snuggling us both with the blanket.

i turned on my lion king dvd and i must have fallen asleep after around 10 minutes because by the time i woke up, Eloise had already gone and the credits of the film were playing.

"AH finally miss Isabelle you are awake" i heard Edmund say from across the room. i sat up still slouching and i rested my head on the pillows, staring up and the luxurious chandelier above me. I wish it could just fall down crushing me, i can't have this baby like i CANT.

Edmund asked me if i wanted anything to drink but i declined, that was the least of my worries right now.

~~AN HOUR LATER~~

"IM GONNA KILL HIM! I SWEAR TO FUCKING JESUS CHRIST. IF ITS THE LAST THING I DO!!!" J bursts into the room causing Edmund and me to flinch. I don't think J even saw us both the way he just stormed into his office, i assumed he was angry about batman but i could never be 100% sure when it comes to the joker.

More henchmen quickly followed the direction J went, all with terrified looks on their faces. "iwas not expecting that" Edmund said causing us both to burst into laughter.

Once the house had calmed down a little and it was silent i made dinner for myself. i put 5 frozen chicken nuggets into the oven and started making myself some pasta. the good thing about being a fussy eater is that it's not any effort when your making food. 😂😂

after around 10 minutes my food was on my plate and i started to eat, i didn't want to eat it. but i can't starve so i forced myself to. J walked in the room more relaxed now.

"hey doll, you okay? you look.. depressed" he asked putting his hand under my chin lifting up my head to look at him. "yeah i'm fine" i reply trying to move my head away from him but he holds it in place. looking at me in the eyes he steals one of my chicken nuggets and eats it. once he has eaten it he says "wanna watch a movie?" J moves closer to me and then whispers "i've missed you" he was teasing me.

"sure. i pick tho" i say standing up and pretending not to be bothered. i grab popcorn and i try and carry the really heavy blanket that could fit 20 people.

Me and J were finally comfy of the sofa and he had his arm around me holding my thigh. it was around 9pm at this point and i doubt that i would be able to make it through to the end of the movie without falling asleep.

i chose the movie 'iron man 2' as it is my favourite movie of all time. i just relate to tony stark so much and he is my comfort character<3

15 minutes into the movie i could tell J was starting to get bored. He began stroking my thigh and spreading them little by little. I pretended to be unbothered but in reality if i tried to stand up my legs would be shaking. His large hand slid into my panties and he felt my already soaking wet pussy.

With J's other hand he secretly wriggled my panties off leaving my bottom half naked. there was no way i could stand up now. He gently stroked my clit once. i could feel his eyes burning into my head but i continued watching ignoring everything. he stroked it again.. and again. it was a struggle now to be silent, even though J had barley done anything i was horny as fuck.

His fingers were like the ocean they were that wet and he started going faster and faster until he just.. stopped. J pulled his hand out and continued watching the film as if nothing had happened. i was flushed and confused about what had just occurred.

i sort of wanted him to carry on.. but of course i couldn't just say that. i had an idea that would be very risky but i don't care at this point. i lifted my hand under the blanket and slowly rubbed J's leg, inching towards his dick. he looked at me confused and i stared back at him confidently, in the inside i was terrified but i definitely didn't show it.

I slid my hand into his boxers and began to stroke. i could already feel J getting hard and i continued, after a few minutes of doing this i slid out of my seat and i was completely under the blanket now. i was on my knees in front of J, i pulled down his trousers completely until they were by his ankles.

His big cock entered my mouth and my head went back and forth, increasing my speed gradually. i could hear his muffled grunts from under the blanket. the taste of J's pre cum was quite salty but i could feel his coming close to finish.

J's legs started to shake as hot creamy cum shot into the back of my throat. i swallowed it all and as i got up from under the blanket i wiped the excess from around my mouth. i didn't look at J as i sat down but i could see his staring at the ceiling trying to catch his breath. The movie was near the end and i smirked to myself thinking of what had just happened.

~~10 MINUTES LATER~~

i was falling asleep at this point, I had my legs over J's crotch and he was holding me in his big strong arms. i forgot about earlier and the test, all i could think about was him.