DONT leave this room

Rain flooding the pavement the joker rushed me out of the store, basically forcing my head into his crisp money smelling chest. I felt as if i was about to fall so instinctively i put my arms around his neck and as i did so he smirked to himself.

'I'm absolutely fucked' i thought as i was being swiftly placed into the passenger seat of the same Lamborghini i was in last night, after 5 seconds he was in the car too, i had no way of escaping now. The smell of grenades and expensive cologne filled the car, to be honest it wasn't the worst smell in the world.. it was kind of nice. Going about 70 mph down the outskirts of Gotham i was completely lost, nothing has gone right since i got here.

We pulled up into a garage that belonged to a very luxurious 4 story mansion. The car came to a stop and the joker exhaled dramatically "How do you like your new house doll? " he said staring intensely in my eyes.. drowning in his gaze i forgot how to speak and i zoned out. "I SAID.. how do you like your new home?!" the man said now having a chilling look on his face. "i-it's really nice" i replied hoping not to die within the next 20 seconds, he laughed his classic joker laugh the hopped out of the doors.

I soon followed him and got out myself, i could barely see due to my teary eyes and i almost tripped over my own feet. He unlocked the 7ft doors and shouted to the whole house "I'm homeeeee!!" he held the e on his tongue for longer and then he laughed the most evil laugh you could hear. of course he did.. he's the joker.

Henchmen came rushing from all different places of the mansion to the Joker but he just shook them off and told them to go back to their original places. That wasn't the case for me tho as he sharply grabbed my wrist and pulled me up a large flight of stairs to a room i'm guessing is his. When the door opened the first thing i saw was a king sized bed with  evergreen sheets and a black leather headboard. The room had light grey carpets and a black dresser to the left, an on-suit and a walk in closet also followed.

Caught within my own thoughts i didn't realise the deadly stare i was being given and the green haired man coming disturbingly closer to me. "BOO!" he shouted following by a short episode of his classic laughter as he rolled his head back. I jumped back now shaking, if i don't die now then i definitely will after he fucks me. i presumed he would because why else would he want me here, i just want it to be over with already. He pushed me on the bed now his look changing completely, i crawled back terrified for my life. I can tell he's enjoying this the same amount i'm hating it, but it was no use. The joker was faster and stronger than me so he caught up within seconds, at this point his figure was on top of mine and i could feel his cold breath on my face. The scent of money came flooding back again the longer he stayed in that position.

He stared at me and i could see in his dilated eyes that he was deciding what to do, for a second i thought he was about to kiss me. At least he didn't though, He crawled off of me but i stayed in the same position afraid to move. "Go to sleep it's late. Whatever you do DONT leave this room " The joker said to me with a smirk "See you later doll".

And with that he shut the door and i was left in a sociopaths room with him probably having people lined up to take shots at me while i slept.. if i slept.

I eventually moved off the bed and i reluctantly got changed out of my clothes and put just my hoodie and underwear on. I know it was risky but most of what i am wearing was wet from the rain so i didn't really have an option. I walked into his bathroom and stared at myself in the full length mirror, i looked so skinny.. and then it hit me. i haven't eaten in days. To be honest i'm used to it because i've struggled with eating for literally my whole life so if i didn't look in the mirror i wouldn't have even noticed. I got some toothpaste and put some on my finger to rub on my teeth because even though i am kidnapped i need to look after my teeth and i ain't about to use someone else's toothbrush.

After i was finished in the bathroom i walked towards the green bed and sat on the side of it. 'come on issy, you will be out of here in no time. Be strong' I thought to myself as i regretted ever coming to gotham. I slid under the warm covers and it was like heaven, the pillow was like soft feathers on my head and it was the perfect temperature too. I tried to fight my tiredness but i couldn't help it due to my exhaustion. I actually fell asleep in a psychopaths house.

I woke up to the sound of russling in the room, it was pitch black so i couldn't see anything. After around two minutes i felt a dip in the bed and i realised who's bed i was in, his icy skin brushed my thigh as he got in and i winced too his touch. He touched a place where i cut myself not long ago and it still hurt like hell. Not that the joker would care if i told him anyway.

"Go to sleep doll" he whispered in my ear as he edged closer to me, we were almost cuddling. His voice was almost calming but still stern. "also call me J not Joker.. it's too mmmmmm formal" I managed a whisper back through my trembling voice "ok mr. J" That was the last thing we said before going to sleep for the first time in probably a week.

HEYYY GUYS i'm so so sorry about not updating sooner but i had some family stuff going on but i'm back and i hope you enjoy this chapter where J and  Issy maybe cuddle!? if you have any ideas of suggestions for upcoming updates then please put them in the comments and please don't forget to vote for my storyyyy. okay loves byee