artwork

WARNING SMUT!!!

"We're around 20 minutes away sir" the driver said then he immediately closed the little window connecting the communication between the front and back. As soon as the window has shut J smirked at me, I was now straddling him and i could feel his cold icy breath tickling my neck.

The song 'i feel like im drowning' by Two feet was playing quietly in the background as J kissed my neck softly. The fact that i was going through with all this still baffled me but something about that man was.. somewhat irresistible... "My sweater looks perfect on you doll, i want you too have it. Althoughhh.." he dragged his words again "you would look so much better without anything on baby" he whispered.

My breath got heavier, why did i enjoy this so much? then the car came to a stop and J groaned "come on Isabelle i'm hungry" J opened the car door and i got off his lap onto the driveway, then we both walked into the house and food was already on the table for us. He ordered dominos YES YES! we both sat on the table and we immediately started eating the delicious pepperoni pizza. Around 20 minutes later we were both full and J said that we need to get ready for the club tonight.

I followed his tall lean body up to the bedroom and all the things we bought were already in the closet J told the henchman to set up for me, there was a lot..

I sat down on the edge of the bed and watched J as he walked into his closet. Five minutes later he comes out in a white dress shirt with only the bottom two buttons done up.. why did he look so hot?

J walked up to my closet and he pulled out a couple tight fitting dresses "you know what izzyyyyyy.. i want you to have a fashion show just for meee!" he exclaimed teasing me. I nervously nodded not knowing what this entailed, he threw the first dress at me and made me get changed infront of him as he watched on the bed. I was trembling at the fact he might not like what he sees, why do i even care though?! I had the first dress on and it fit perfectly, it was a tight black dress that showed ALOT of cleavage.

The dress was kinda cute tbh, J stared at me emotionless but soon a smirk arose across his face

The dress was kinda cute tbh, J stared at me emotionless but soon a smirk arose across his face. "why so nervous doll?" he chuckled. J slowly stood up from the edge of the bed and walked closer and closer to my small body, compared to me he was a giant. "you look like such a little slut right now baby, you know that?" I didn't answer because i was trembling, i could feel his cold breath on my neck "use your words" he whispered seductively.

He picked me up like i was a feather and threw me on the velvet bedsheets. was this really happening?!? I didn't have any panties on.. J unbuckled his 1000 dollar belt and began lifting up my dress. He began slowly rubbing his dick against my clit as i let out little moans, I couldn't help it. "your mine" J whispered now going at a faster pace.

It seemed like he could go for hours but i was about to come, J knew that but he didn't let me "hold it now, don't you dare come without permission." I didn't want to even think about the consequences so i did as i was told, well i tried too.. "beg for it" he said "please can i cum!! i need it" J finally released inside of me and so did I . Both of us were trying to catch our breath as J said "get ready doll, you better look pretty you don't want to embarrass me, trust me"

With that he left the room like nothing happened, I CANT BELIEVE I JUST HAD FUCKING SEX WITH THE JOKER BDJWJSJS

I went into the closet now that my other dress was 'dirty' and i picked out a sexy red lacy one, did i say it was sexy?

I then did my makeup and put on some red lipstick, Walking into the bathroom to check how i looked i noticed lots of hickeys on my neck and tits

I then did my makeup and put on some red lipstick, Walking into the bathroom to check how i looked i noticed lots of hickeys on my neck and tits. I chose not to cover them because i didn't want to have to deal with the punishment J might give me if i did.

I found my way downstairs to find J sitting on the couch watching his phone

I found my way downstairs to find J sitting on the couch watching his phone. He looked up and said to me "ah your my little slut aren't you" I walked towards him and he stood up. He noticed the hickeys and laughed at his artwork, now grabbing my ass he added another hickey onto my neck. "lets go then doll"

sorry for the late upload i forgot to post it my bad