we don't want you being ungrateful do we?

When i woke up, J had already left the room. It was as if he was never even there. I looked at the bedside table and i read the time 10:46, at least i had a normal nights sleep. The bed is so comfy as well it's probably even better than Eloise's and that's saying something because she's rich as fuck.

Not knowing how to spend my time i decided to make the most out of the luxury while i have it and i decided to take a shower. I slipped off my panties and my hoodie so that i am naked, walking into the spacious bathroom i turned on the shower. reaching for the lock i was surprised to see there wasn't one, i guess i have to be quick then because i would absolutely off myself if J walked in. I grabbed a hair towel and a body towel ready for when i come out and then i hopped into the steamy shower.

The amount of expensive soaps in his bathroom is ridiculous, not to mention the amount of money J must have spent on them oh my god. In the shower there was a block of marble in the corner used as a seat. I didn't use it tho because i don't know who's sat on that with their bare ass, I massage the shampoo into my thick dark brown hair and the hot water glided down my body like a water slide. I noticed slight bruising on my wrists and hips where J grabbed me and his tight grip must have bruised me.

After around 20 minutes i decided i was done procrastinating in the shower and i got out. I wrapped the big fluffy purple towel around my body as a dried my hair with the other. I opened the bathroom door to find the room still empty so i sat on the edge of the bed next to my clothes. Suddenly the door burst open causing me to jump, It was J. I tried to cover myself up as much as possible while he just stood there admiring me, his eyes searched my body like a maze. He smirked then his face went blank as if he's trying to hide his emotions.

"Lunch is soon, DONT be late" and with that he slammed the door shut and silently walked away into some other part of the mansion. I immediately got up and started putting on my dirty clothes, not the best idea due to the fact that i had just taken a shower but what else do i have?

I reluctantly found my way to the kitchen through the literal jungle J calls a house and i saw him sitting on the end of a 16 people table with a chair right next to him. I slowly walked over to J reading the newspaper and sat down next to him, he didn't move a muscle and for at least five minutes he ignored my existence. But then an old man arrived next to us with a tray of food "here you are sir, would you like anything else sir?" he spoke.
"No Howard, go away"  J replied as our plates were now filled with pasta. J starts eating immediately but i hesitate knowing that after this i'm just going to throw up. "Why aren't you eating Isabelle, Howard cooked this lovely meal for us, we don't want you being ungrateful do we?" he snickered smirking.

I sigh while picking up the expensive china fork, i start slowly eating until i realise how good this pasta is and then i started devouring the masterpiece. J still manages to finish before me though and as soon as he is done he finishes his drink and leaves the table without saying anything. After about five minutes i finish and i begin to stand up and grab my plate ready to bring to the dishwasher, then Howard stops me and takes the plate "don't worry mistress Isabelle, it's my job to clean up" he says now loading the dishwasher. "Thank you Howard the food was delicious" He just smiles at me, I can already tell even though living here might be like hell, I will develop a good friendship with Howard.

I walk away from the kitchen not knowing what to do... not knowing what i'm allowed to do. So i just go back to the bedroom, I walk in to find J sitting on the bed with his laptop on his lap, typing away. I guess he is doing work but you never know with the joker, I sit down next to him and put my lower body under the soft covers. After a moment of silence J finally spoke out "you know you don't have to be so polite to Howard he gets paid to be here"

"I know but its a habit of saying thank you and i felt the need to help him for some reason" I hesitate to reply, the real reason i helped is because its fucking rude not to even say thank you after he cooked a lovely meal, payed or not.

"Well don't" He said blankly, J then continued his typing while i turned round to get some sleep after such an eventful day yesterday to say the least. Let's just hope tomorrow is somewhat better..

I am so sorry for being inactive i forgot about wattpad for a hot minute lmfaooo. But i edited the past chapters and i hope this chapter is alright for you guys. How do you feel about isabelle's approach towards J? please give me feedback so i can make future chapters better for you :) don't forget to vote!