emerald necklace

Walking into Eloises apartment I dashed the keys on the table and ran to the bathroom. Between a mixture of too much alcohol and being insecure caused me to throw up, I've always struggled with accepting my body for the way it is and I've always thought I was too fat. Growing up I was underweight but I got bullied and something in my brain clicked and convinced me that I'm fat.

After I had finished I sprayed the blue tinted room with air freshener and sleepily made my way to my bed. Knowing I needed a shower I decided to just wait until tomorrow morning due to my exhaustion. Sliding off my short dress and heels I collapsed into my soft fluffy pillow and drifted off into my thoughts.

~THE NEXT MORNING~

I woke up to the sound of raindrops tapping the windows, I loved the rain. Getting out of bed lazily I glanced at myself in the mirror and I saw a real state, I sprinted to the bathroom hoping to god that Eloise was still sleeping. Once I was freshened up I just put on a cream vest and some cream shorts.

Suddenly the front door bursted open to reveal a very drunk Eloise, wait! Was she not in her room this whole time?? I rushed over to her and grabbed both of her hands, steadying the drunk girl

"Why didn't you come home last night? Don't tell me you hooked up with a random guy did you?!" Groans left her mouth and i decided to question her after she had slept. At Eloises pace I guided her to the master bedroom and plopped her into her king sized bed. I just need to hold my curiosity in until she wakes up.

While I was waiting I got bored and I decided to make some brownies. I hardly ever bake since high school but I crave brownies and I can't be bothered to walk to the shop. About 5 hours had passed when my questions finally got the better of me, I walked into Eloises room and planted myself next to her sleeping figure.
"Eloiseee..Eloiseee" I said whilst lightly shaking her abdomen. Grumbles left her mouth as her body shifted to face me. Looking up at me, her makeup all over her face she replied "what I'm trying to sleep".
"You've been sleeping for 5 hours girl. Now tell me why weren't you home last night?" I asked nervous for the answer awaiting.

"Oh I hooked up with this really hot guy.. but I can't remember his name uhh" sighing I stood up and walked out of the room. "ILL MAKE YOU SOME COFFEE!" I shouted back at Eloise whilst grabbing her mug. A little hungover myself I wondered what two hungover girls could do for the day" lost in my own thoughts I was interrupted by a knock on the door. I opened it to find nobody there but a small purple box with a note on it, it read 'you looked gorgeous last night doll, I hope to see you very soon. - J'
I followed by opening the box, inside was a cute little emerald necklace.

"What's that?" Eloise asked making me jump

"I honestly don't know why he would have given me this, it must cost loads" I replied now sitting on the sofa with an intrigued Eloise following my every move. Snatching the note from my hand, Eloise read through the one sentence over and over again.
"Are you stupid?" She said plainly with slight concern in her voice.
"What?!"
"Who brought you home last night Belle?..."
"This guy I met at the club, he didn't tell me his name but he asked me to call him J"
"Omgg I-I think you met the joker-" Eloise jumped from her seat and paced around the room. Shivers sent down my spine.. what am I supposed to do? I've been here for 1 day and I've been cheated on and now apparently lead joker to my home. Shit.

(Heyy sorry guys for the late upload I've had writers block :/ let me know in the comments if u have any ideas of what could happen in future chapters. Don't forget to vote I rlly appreciate it :))"