Cry Plays: Love.

Authors note: I wanted to make a Cry fanfiction that wasn't a PewdieCry fic. As much as I do enjoy that pairing, I wanted something different. c: This is a teaser of an file I had on my computer for a few months. If people want more I'll write more after I update my other stories. Enjoy! <3

CHAPTER ONE:

Sophi lay in bed, dozing off. The clock on her laptop read “5:50.” She heard a familiar ringing coming from her laptop. She looked over thinking that it was her boyfriend calling, almost not even wanting to answer. Then she saw the name “Battle Star.” She immediately woke up and clicked answer, totally forgetting that she had been listening to “Late Night with Cry and Russ” like she did every Saturday.

Sitting up in bed, she looked over at her roommate who was fast asleep. Putting her ear buds in, she muted the live stream and listened to the late night crew talk about how Cry was failing miserably at the Impossible Game.

"Pfft uh, I am failing TERRIBLY at this," Cry said in one of his voices. Sophi giggled to herself. The voices that Cry did were almost like heaven. Listening to him was better than listening to Morgan Freeman.

"Hi Sophi," Scott Jund said, like he always did, ready to greet the callers.

"Hi," Sophi replied, trying really hard not to sound too excited.

"Hi!" Red said, in her usual cheerful way.

The rest of the crew said hello. Her favorite, besides Cry, being Snake. His sarcasm and complete straight faced tone added the perfect amount of smartassness that the stream needed. It kept the show going, especially when he and Scott's love/hate relationship showed through.

"So what are your questions?" Battle Star asked.

Sophi smiled to herself, "Leave it to Battle Star to be ready to get to the point of the calls," she thought.

Sophi cleared her throat, "Okay well, my first question is for Cry."

"Alrighty," Cry replied, again hitting a spike in the game, "God dammit."

Sophi giggled slightly.

"It’s not nice to laugh at people's misfortunes," Cry said, hitting a spike once more and cursing loudly.

Sophi and the rest of the crew laughed, "It is when it’s this funny to watch them fail." Sophi laughed.

'Hurtful," Cry said with a chuckle, "So what's your question?"

"Okay, mine is maybe kinda personal. You don't have to answer," She started, "I know you never show your face, and I completely respect that and the privacy you want. I was just wondering, would you ever show it for like a charity cause of if it was for like a kids Make-A-Wish wish?"

There was silence for a moment and Sophi thought maybe she asked a question she shouldn't have. She bit her lip nervously.

"Silence," Scott Jund said, and Sophi laughed a nervously.

"Hmm," Cry's voice finally responded, and Sophi let out a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"That's a tricky question. If I say no I would sound like a heartless person, but if I say yes, I sound like a sellout. Leave it to a woman to ask a complicated question. Always gotta try and make us look bad," Cry joked.

Sophi laughed, "Like I said you don't have to answer."

"Hmm, Imma plead the Fifth for now. I'll get back to you on that though," Cry said.

"Fair enough," Sophi replied with a shrug, even though they couldn't see her at all.

"Next question?" Battle Star said.

"Stop rushing the lady," Cry said, "Gosh, so rude."

"It’s okay," Sophi said, partly meaning it and partly kinda sad not wanting this to end," I understand you guys got a schedule and gotta get up tomorrow and do things. It is kinda late."

"At least someone gets it," Battle Star said, yawning.

"Pfft, we don't have lives. What are you talking about Battle Star?" Scott said.

"Yeah, this is our lives," Cry said.

Battle Star sighed, "Anyways, what's your question?"

"My next question is if you could be put into any game, which game would it be?"

The late night crew began to answer, they all talked at once and Sophi never realized how hard it was to keep up with so many people in one Skype call. She kept listening to them, but every time she focused more on what Cry said.

"Fuck this game," Cry said, getting frustrated.

"Ready to rage quit?" Sophi asked.

"Yes!' Cry cried. Sophi watched him close the game in the live stream.

"Fuck that game. So how are you Sophi?" Cry asked.

"Eh, I'm alright. Tired. But it’s my birthday tomorrow, well today actually."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Cry yelled.

Sophi flinched from the volume of his voice and laughed, "Thanks.'

"Got any plans?" Scott asked.

"Nah. Probably going to sleep all day. I've saved up all my absences from class so I can take the day off and just sleep," Sophi explained.

"Ah, good plan," Red said.

"Sleep is nice." Snake said and Scott made a noise in agreement.

"But you should totally do something for your birthday," Cry said.

"Well, my family is kind of far away from my college and my best friend couldn't get the day off of work so I'm just going to sleep. I might go get some food with my brother though, if either of us wakes up in time."

"Well that's a depressing birthday. What about a boyfriend?" Cry asked.

"What makes you so sure I have one?"

"Because why wouldn't you? You're pretty."

"I think Cry is flirtinggggggg," Scott said in a singsong voice.

"Fuck you," Cry said, with a chuckle, "But seriously, what about your boyfriend. Unless you don't have one?"

"I do. But he's in Denmark currently and well long story short, he didn't really make time for me today."

'LOSERRRRRRR," Cry said.

"I agree," Red said.

"Sounds like a dick," Snake said.

"Eh, I guess with time differences we can't really do much,' Sophi said, not wanting to stay on the topic. She didn't really like the talk about her failing relationship. Especially not on a live stream like this.

About 20 minutes later, Battle Star said it was time to end the stream and Sophi said good bye, getting goodbyes and happy birthdays in response before she hung up. She sat there with a smile on her face. She just skyped with the late night crew. There was NO way she was going to be able to sleep now.