Chapter 49: Proposal

Start from the beginning

Vaish: ok than let's go!Yas: but at least tell me where are we going?Abhi: uh-huh! No we are not telling let's go now!He said nodding his head in no and both them took yasmine not before blind folding her

Yas: but at least tell me where are we going?
Abhi: uh-huh! No we are not telling let's go now!
He said nodding his head in no and both them took yasmine not before blind folding her.
Vaish: ok yasmine we are there and now we are opening your blindfold.
Vaish opened her blindfold and both she and abhi ran out of there.

Yasmine pov:
I opened my eyes slwoly adjusting to light and as soon as I saw my surroundings, my mouth went wide open. It was literally like I am in heaven and everything was so so beautiful. This place was something else!

But than it hit me that no party is there and abhinavi are also not here

But than it hit me that no party is there and abhinavi are also not here. What the heck?
Yas: bhai! Di! Where the heck are you both? I swear if it is a prank, i'll not leave you both!
I said looking here and there searching for them in this unfamiliar place in Baghdad. Suddenly someone closed my eyes from behind. I caught his hand and twisted it but he was fast he caught both of my hands and held them beside me. At that time I realised It was Ali.

His nose was touching my cheeks softly

His nose was touching my cheeks softly. And I could feel his breath softly in the crook of my neck. He put my hands on my waist and on mine he put his hands basically back hugging me.

Yas: wh-what are you doi-doing?I shuttered I am as shocked as you are!Ali: just dodging your attack!I moved out of his grip and than I noticed his outfit which was matching mine

I shuttered I am as shocked as you are!
Ali: just dodging your attack!
I moved out of his grip and than I noticed his outfit which was matching mine.

Yas: wh-what are you doi-doing?I shuttered I am as shocked as you are!Ali: just dodging your attack!I moved out of his grip and than I noticed his outfit which was matching mine

Yas(confused): wait! wait! What is happening? You are here? Abhinavi is nowhere? What is going on?
Ali(chuckles): calm down! You will get to know everything.
He said and took my one hand in his and sat down on one knee. My confused look soon got replaced by wide eyes and my breath hitched. Is he....is he doing what I am thinking right now?
Yas: al-ali what are yo-you doing?
Ali: shhh Nakchadi you speak too much.
I glared at him. He just shrugged and continued.

Ali: okay! Okay! But look I am not at all good with speeches but I just want to tell you what I feel. Whenever I see you my heart starts racing. I don't like to see tears in your eyes. I want to protect you from the whole world even though you are alone capable of it. I can't help but state at your soul which is so beautiful. I want to tell you that......I LOVE YOU! Will you marry me?
He said the whole thing looking in my eyes.
Yas(whishpers): yes! I'll marry you and I love you too!!
I said and as he stood up with a huge smile on his face I quickly hugged him tightly. I could hear his heart beating loudly just like mine. I finally said it.

He pulled out of hug but his hands still resting on my waist.
Ali(softly): you look breath taking!
Yas: you look handsome too!
We both were staring into each other eyes and leaned towards each other and at the moment our lips touched, the world fell apart. His soft lips moved against mine. This kiss was full of passion and love. His hazel eyes were staring into mine brown one's as we kissed.

_________________________________________

THE END

Yeah! This was the last chapter of WARRIOR with our Alasmine's kiss.

Well I am gonna miss writing this book espacially Meher and Sheefan's insult😂

Tbh I will miss this book! I know it's not my best work but still it's my first one on wattpad.

I started it during lockdown and now somehow I have completed writing it with help of randombooklover173 her obviously!🤪

Well I really can't believe I have finished this book though epilogue is remaining which I'll try to post soon👻 but still I wrote the last chapter.

Honestly I don't know how the last chapter came out but I just hope you all liked it!😊

And don't worry guys I will bring my new book soon I have already started working on it and it is much different than this!

Well my fantasy aladdin finished here only.🥰

Wait for epilogue!😉

I hope you all liked this book!😊

Words: 1376