Chapter Thirteen - Elaine

Sebastian cuddles into my arms. His warmth is everything I really ever require these days for a little pick-me-up. His head rests comfortably on my bare breasts, snuggled in between. He then smooths a hand over my flat belly, and peers his head up at me like an adorable puppy.

"I can't wait to see our baby," he tells me, and then lands a soft peck on my skin "your belly will soon swell up with the life we created together, right? You're gonna look so beautiful with a baby bump."

My cheeks flush at his words. They're so sweet. I think about it too-- my now-flat belly growing round and full with our beautiful baby. Us two will soon have a family of our own.

"I'm so excited, but I'm nervous too..." I say, running my fingers through his smooth brown hair "what if I'm not pregnant yet?"

Sebastian immediately gets up, his arms on my two sides, and then leans in to kiss me on the lips. He kisses me deep and slow, his lips moving and brushing gently against mine.

"I won't let that happen, angel."

As soon as those words leave his lips, he spreads my thighs wide and puts my legs over his shoulders. He prepares his long and throbbing shaft with a few strokes, getting it hard and ready, and then shoves it deeply inside. I shriek, letting the pleasure take all over me. With a couple fast thrusts and pumping, he releases ropes and ropes of hot semen inside my cunt at the same time as I reach my orgasm and open up the doorway to my womb. There's so much of his cum inside me now, it can't let my pussy breath.

Sebastian then pulls out, but doesn't let go of my legs. He holds them together, cups my vagina with his hand from letting the excess come out "don't let it come out. Hold it inside, sweetheart. Your womb needs to take all it needs."

It's been a total three days since we got engaged, and started trying for a baby. I didn't test yet, or felt much of an early symptom. Sebastian makes sure that the first time I use a pee stick, it will have a line no matter what. Everyday since then, he's been pumping me with cum two-three times each day.

A part of me is afraid that he'll get tired of my body someday. He'll get tired of making love to me.

He'll get tired of loving me.

I quickly try to brush off the nasty thoughts. My pussy is filled to the brim with Sebastian's semen right now, and I swear, it feels new every time. Just as exhilarating as the first time he did it to me.

"Elaine?"

I look at him, and he's looking at me. All those thoughts I was having, all those doubts, disappear at an instant as soon as our eyes lock with one another. I'm sure he loves me a lot.

And that he'll never get tired of me.

***

Paulina and I haven't met in a while. She's usually busy with work, and whenever she comes back, she's always totally worn out by the end of the day. Therefore, I don't bother her by calling her over.

"I'll come over." I tell Paulina over the phone. Finally, we're getting to meet each other during her 40-minute break as she'll let someone else take her shift for a while.  I'll get to tell her about everything, then.

And by everything, I mean everything. I can't keep secrets anymore from my best friend because of how much things happened in the last week to me. I'm getting married, having a baby-- hopefully before marriage-- and I can't keep lying to her about Sebastian. She deserves to know about it more than anyone else in my life.

I decide to wait for Paulina on a bench in the park near her workplace. A couple minutes later, I see her coming out of the building and towards me.

We pull each other into a hug, and her voice comes out muffled as she says "Ugh, I missed you so much! My job is going to get me killed one day."

"Don't worry, I'll avenge you when that happens." I giggle, taking a step back. We both head over to a diner a couple blocks away. It's an old fashioned diner with very few customers at this time of the day, and it's a regular place for Paulina to get lunch there. She orders herself a smoked ham sandwich like every other day, and when she asks me for my order, I shake my head.

"I'm not hungry, thanks." I say to the waitress with a smile before she turns around and gets back to the counter with our order. When Paulina's lunch arrives, she's quick to start gobbling it up like she'd been starving for days.

She might have, to be honest. She often forgets to eat, but when she does eat, she's unstoppable.

"So," she wipes her lips barely with a napkin as her mouth's full with the sandwich "how's things with your boyfriend?" she says it with a teasing melody.

I clam my hands together under the table and softly gulp my throat "w-we're great! We love each other, a lot."

"Way to go, Miss Wood, I'm happy to see you be happy." She grins, before taking another huge bite off her lunch.

I can't stall this, honestly. The reason I decided to meet her today is partially because I felt so incredibly guilty of lying to her about such things. But, at the same time, I have no idea how to say the truth to her. I don't know where I should begin, where I should start from. I can't just tell her 'I'm dating a mafia leader! Surprise!'. She'll want reasons. Explanations. And firstly, she will be pissed as hell because I lied to her. And no, Paulina does not like lies.

"Lina," I wet my throat with some water, my hands trembling around the glass "I need to tell you something. Can you promise me that you won't be mad?"

"Hm?" she looks up, confused "why? What's wrong?"

"It's just..." I take a deep breath "Just, promise me."

For a second, Paulina doesn't say anything. She just chews her sandwich, staring elsewhere as if she's thinking about something.

But then, she responds "Okay. I promise I won't be mad. Now, tell me!"

"Okay," I have to do this. There's no turning back now.

"Sebastian? My b-boyfriend?"

"Yeah? What about him?" Paulina shakes her legs. Habitually.

The tension is already rising up so high in the air, I can smell it "He's actually not an elementary school teacher. He is actually... Sebastian Miguel. The Don... of the mafia family my dad owed money to."

I can instantly feel my heart begin to crush beneath my chest when I see the way Paulina's expression falters, and the way her sandwich just plops down on the plate from her hand.

To be continued...