Chapter Six - Sebastian

"Oh, fuck! Fuck!"

My future wife, I decided to skip on the dating part, is shrieking with her head buried in the sheets as I'm rubbing the tip of my cock against the opening of her cunt. This is just a simple tease before she gets to have a taste of the real deal. She's shaking, wiggling sideways, and so aroused for my cock to punish her-- I love everything about her already. Her round, plump ass is heaving up and down.

"I'm putting it in, baby--"

"No!" she shouted.

Huh?

"You don't want me to...?" I pause. I don't understand. Why's she saying no, when we're this deep into it? "is there something wrong?"

"I mean, I do but..." she breaths, her voice muffled as she talks "I'm..."

She gulps. I still don't quite get it. She doesn't want to have sex with me?

But then, the next words she tells me sends a jolt of electricity up my spine. And my cock, that is perfectly aimed at the slit of her pussy.

"I've never done this before."

Oh my god. This is her first time. My angel's first time having sex. She's a virgin!

This just makes me so much more thrilled and glad to have found her and have her. Her cunt is untouched, and has been her whole life. If I fuck her now, I will be the first man in her life whom she trusted enough to allow. She takes my breath away, my angel. How was she not touched and loved all this time?

"I love you, so I trust you." she says. I can feel my stomach churn with happiness.

I immediately lean close to her face and plant a soft kiss on her lips "I love you, too. And from now on, you're only mine. This body of yours? Belongs to me. No other man can ever get close to what's mine, let alone touch. I'll be the only one to touch--" I run my hand across her soft, milky skin "the only one to tease--" I press her nipple with my thumb and twirl it around with my fingers, to which she lets out a soft whimper of excitement "--the only one to kiss these lips--" I place my lips on her, licking her lower lip, and then placing another kiss on her neck "--and the only one..." I reach my hand for my hard cock. I stroke it a couple times, preparing it, and then I finally put the tip inside her opening, just slightly. "... to fuck your precious cunt."

I slowly push it further inside, and hold her hand tightly. She bites her lower lip, resisting to make any noises, but I lean in and kiss her instead to make it easier. As it goes deep enough, I can feel my dick touch the barrier. A slight push, and then I can feel it snap. She shrieks, but is muffled as my lips kiss hers, and her hand tightens around mine.

"It's alright now," I mumble against her mouth. She nods her head lightly. I decide to start making slow and safe thrusts. I pull away from her lips, and I'm mesmerized by how sensually beautiful she is. It's like she's glowing, now that her cunt's tasted my cock.

"Elaine..."

I get confused. I don't stop pumping my cock inside her pussy, though. I don't intend on stopping. Today, she's all mine to devour "what?"

"I'm Elaine. Elaine Wood."

It's her name. I finally know my angel's name. Elaine. It rings. The name fits her perfectly. Elegant, sophisticated, graceful. To die for. Sebastian and Elaine. Elaine Miguel. I can only imagine.

"Elaine..." I say her name.

"Yes," I see her lips curl to a grin. A soft grin, her eyes hazy and yet glistening with pleasure and desire. I hold both her hands, intertwining fingers, as I thrust my hips against her lower body faster this time. She moans without any hesitance, and hearing her voice like this just makes things so much more better. She's enjoying making love with me as much as I am, and I was so afraid up until a moment ago.

As we keep at it, I can feel my orgasm come close towards my cock. By the look in her face, I can tell she wants to come too. It's her first time, so I gotta pull out quick.

I cup her cheek in my hand "I'm pulling out."

"But..." she curves her brows "you can cum inside me. I'll cum too."

"No, it's your first time."

And then, I immediately pull out my dick and cum all over her pussy and thighs. It's a massive load, and it's covered her skin. She came at the same time too, as her squirt of love juices landed on my cock and the hand that's pulled it out. Each time she cums, she lets out this special moan out of her throat, with all her chest. It's so addicting, it makes you wanna keep making her cum. You want to hear it all day. Like music.

"That's the third time you made me come," Elaine, her name getting better and better each time I say it inside my head, pants and smiles at me. Her cheeks are wet, flushed red. I want to tell her again and again how much I'm in love with, and how much she consumes me. Three times? That's not even the tip of the iceberg of orgasm I'm about to give her for the rest of her life.

I lean close to her face and kiss her lips once more, nibbling at her bottom lip and softly biting it "I'll make you come everyday, Elaine."

"I love the way you say my name," she places her hand on my jaw and kisses me back "Sebastian."

I wrap my arms around her waist and turn her around, so she's on top of me. We don't stop kissing as I do so, but she screeches out excitedly like a schoolgirl. Her pussy rubs against my cock, making it hard again, and I can tell by the look on her face that she wants to take advantage of it now.

"What are you gonna do?" I chuckle, holding the thick soft curve of her hips steady as she's sitting directly against my dick, which is only aching to be actually inside her.

"You can't stop me," she giggles, leaning back and placing her hands on my thighs. She arches her back, giving me an admirable display of her perfectly gigantic tits, much like a goddess.

And I know I'm gonna love every bit of what she's about to do to me.

[To be continued...]