Chapter Eleven - Sebastian

"The food tastes amazing," Elaine says, speaking as she's chewing the food. She's so cute, I could die, but I won't because she's going to be my wife very soon. She's practically already my wife, ever since she said 'yes'.

A part of me felt like it wasn't enough. I thought she wouldn't accept my proposal. But I don't ever give up once I have my mind strictly set on something. I'd make her accept me, either way, no matter what it would have taken. After she let me put on the ring I bought for her, and kissed me lovingly and confessed that she were mine, I was the happiest man on earth.

We're currently having dinner-- sirloin steak, and some fine red wine. Elaine said she's never had steak before. The stunning view from the balcony, lit candles, somber music... Everything's perfect. I hope she's loving it.

I watch Elaine as she eats, sips her wine, and lightly pats her lips with a napkin. When she notices me, her lips curve to a warm smile.

"Is there something on my face?" she asks, pursing her lips.

I shake my head "you're just so beautiful, I can't take my eyes off of you."

She laughs "stop staring. Eat your dinner, it's gonna go cold."

I grin. I watch as she pulls a lipstick out of her purse and a compact mirror. She opens the mirror, twists out the lipstick, and applies it on her lips. She presses her naturally pouted lips together and releases.

Fuck, I'm getting horny now. This isn't good. Who gets horny during a candle-lit dinner with their fiance? Watching Elaine pout her lips and apply her hot red lipstick makes my blood rise up in my cock. I'm currently sporting an avid bulge on my pants. I've been apart from her for too long.

"Elaine,"

She looks up from the tiny mirror she's holding to put on her lipstick "Hm?"

"Do you want to have my baby?"

Her mouth hangs open as soon as my words make it out of my filthy mouth. I can't believe I just said that out loud. My subconscious mind controls me sometimes.

"I mean—" I clear my throat instantly "forget what I said."

"No, I won't."

Elaine places her purse down on the table, beside the utensils.

"I... there's something I didn't tell you yet but I've been wanting to." She gulps. I can see her eyes avoiding mine.

"Tell me," I lean closer.

Elaine licks her lips, fixes her chair and I can tell her breathing is getting heavy "I..."

"Yes?"

"I want a baby, too. Your baby." She pauses, taking a deep breath before continuing "I want to have your baby."

Oh god. Oh, fuck. As if I wasn't hard enough. As I didn't already have the biggest fucking urge to just push aside the table standing between us, rip that dress apart and breed her pussy. I only got to have her for once. I want to have her again, and again.

I'm definitely claiming her this time.

My cock's shaking underneath my weak pants, aching to be inside her. Aching to cum inside her, make all her holes drip with my cum.

Tonight, I'll have all of her.

And so, just as I was fantasizing, I do it. Elaine is shocked as I push the table aside and scoop her up on my arms. The violins halt as I carry her out of the building and straight into my car, that was just parked right outside. She doesn't say anything, but her cheeks are crazy flushed red with her arms tightly wrapped around my shoulders. She wants me just as much as I do.

Elaine

What to do... What should I do? Should I say something, even? Oh my god. This is crazy.

Sebastian is currently driving the car, and his knuckles are turning white from holding the steering wheel very tightly. I want to do something , fast. My body is jumping up and down internally, impatiently— wanting to be sexed up, bred. Fast.

"I'm ovulating," I mumble under my breath, hoping he hears it. He does, by the way his eyes turn to my side and then to the front quickly. His jaw flexes too.

"I'm..." I can't stop myself "so wet right now. Super wet. I'm not wearing any panties. I'm afraid that this pretty dress you gave me is getting all ruined now."

Sebastian's neck moves, as he gulps his throat.

"I've always wanted to be pregnant," I add "I really, really want to be bred."

All the words bolting out of my lips finally gets its consequences when Sebastian reaches his hand out and pushes two fingers inside my bare pussy, sliding in quickly because of all my juices slipping out and even getting on the dress. He softly massages my clit, making me grip onto the seatbelt harder. I bite my lower lip to resist moaning too loudly.

"Moan for me, beautiful," Sebastian whispers, making clockwise motions with his finger and letting one finger slip inside a bit much, seriously teasing my core "I don't want you to hold back."

"But, someone will see..." I breath out, tightening my core around his fingers. Gosh, I'm about to cum already.

Only within the next few seconds, I blast out my orgasm with a loud gasp. My back arches against the seat as I release my cum on his hand. I can feel the surprise in Sebastian's eyes. I was able to cum so fast.

"Good girl," He pulls his fingers out, licking them clean with his tongue, as we finally reach a hotel.

He grabs my wrist and pulls me out of the car, leading me inside a tall and fancy hotel, one I'd only ever admired from miles away and never once imagined checking in one day.

After we successfully checked in, we got into an elevator to take us to the floor. The elevator's wide, and empty. Sebastian isn't willing to wait 10 floors as he pulls me up on his arms and pushes my back against the wall, my legs wrapped around his waist as he kisses me. Our warm tongues only dance in each others' mouths briefly, before he pulls away and begins to plant soft kisses across the side of my neck and my collarbone. I make low whimpers, as he decides to also leave hickeys on my skin there.

"Tell the world, Elaine—" he purrs into my ear "you belong to no one else, but me."

"I belong to you, Sebastian."

He kisses me again, nibbling my lower lip. I can feel his hands squeeze my ass cheeks tightly underneath the dress. He then kisses his way down to my cleavage, placing his lips and licking at the area where my boobs are pressed together.

My eyes then dart to the surveillance camera placed on the corner of the elevator. Oh, shit.

"Sebastian!" I exclaim, I try to make him stop but my body disobeys me "there's a camera here. We should stop."

He doesn't listen. Instead, he pulls the bust of my dress down, exposing my bare breasts. He gropes them, licks my hard sensitive nipples and sucks on them gently. I moan, tightly grasping his hair in my hands, my slippery cum juices trickling generously down my inner thighs.

"Tonight, Elaine?" Sebastian tells me, pushing me harder against the wall with his body, shaking my entire being and soul "tonight, I'll fuck your brains out. Tomorrow? You're gonna be carrying the heir to the mafia."

Whoever's in charge of the surveillance footage today was definitely not ready for this.

To be continued...