Chapter Three - Sebastian

I'm hard.

Seriously, I'm sporting a fat boner under my pants and am hoping to god she doesn't notice it. She just might, though.

This is our last spot for collecting debt repayment for the day, and it's in a dingy apartment with moldy walls and narrow hallways. The elevator barely worked, and there's just a lot of bugs. Me and Leon were waiting by the door, rang the bell a couple times too, but there was no one responding for many minutes. We were gonna leave, believing that no one was home yet. But just as were going to turn around, a girl came out of the elevator and stopped as she saw us. And I swear, blood rushed up my body and straight to my cock as soon as I laid my eyes on her.

The girl has dark red curly hair that she's tied to a messy bun atop her head. She's got petite, curvy body— thickness in all the right places. Her chest stretches out the light beige fabric of her blouse. Her massive tits look like they might pop out of her blouse anytime, with the buttons barely holding it together. Her black pencil skirt hugs her thick hips and perfectly shapes out her plump ass, and it looks like that skirt might be a bit too small for her size too. She stiffened as soon as she saw us. She probably recognised Leon.

Fucking hell. Leon told me we were seeing an old dude with a gambling habit. I've met him once five years ago, begging and crying shamelessly in front of the manor gate. He'd lied about taking money to pay for his 'daughter's' tuition, but then actually spending it all on gambling. As we got there, I was prepared to beat the money out of him. But instead, we've got a curvy redhead with big blue eyes, full pink lips that are naturally shaped like an 'O', and baby cheeks that are probably always blushed red.

"Oh, for fuck's sake."
I heard her mumble under her breathe, and for some reason, that formed a side smirk on my lips. I couldn't imagine her cussing as the first thing I hear her say, but here we are. Amidst her shy baby-faced beauty, I did not expect that. But then again, I am a sucker for surprises.

She walked past us, and as she got to the door without even looking at our faces for once, she fumbled through her bag— possibly for her keys. Suddenly, she dropped her keys on the floor nervously. I quickly bend down to pick it up, but then, so did she.

Our eyes locked with one another just as I reached for the keys before she could. My god. She's so beautiful. Sexy. Her face is perfect, and her body— her body is a blessing. From this angle and the way she's crouching down and looking straight into me, her breasts are tightly gathered together. They look soft, milky and are slightly freckled. The lace of her bra is peeking out a bit underneath the blouse. I can hear her breath is getting fast. And, mine as well.

And that's what got me to have this bulge grow on the crotch area of my pants. With only five seconds of a stare-off with this girl I've never met before, I'm nearly leaking cum from my cock and making a mess of my expensive and freshly ironed pants.

I wanna know this girl so bad. I want to know her name, find out everything about her. Most of all, I must know she's not taken already. But even if she is, I don't give a fuck because I'll make her mine anyway. She must be mine. I must get her to bed, touch and kiss her in her most private places, fuck her sweet little cunt until she's begging me to stop.

Oh, shit. I should stop thinking of it. That is exactly when I realise that she'd stared at my crotch.

She saw the boner.

Fuck.

I immediately pick up her keys and get back up on my feet. She does too, at the same time. When I thought they couldn't get any redder, her cheeks are flushed brighter. She really did notice it. This is embarrassing. The last thing I wish for is to creep out this girl before I get to know her and tell her how much I'm in love with her already.