Chapter Twelve - Elaine

"Tonight, Elaine," Sebastian tells me, pushing me harder against the wall with his body, shaking my entire being and soul "Tonight, I'll fuck your brains out. Tomorrow, you'll be carrying the heir to the mafia."

It's all being recorded on the CCTV camera attached inside the elevator, and how I feel about that is a surprise to me. I never knew I'd be so turned out by that. Turned out by the idea of someone out there, watching us be like this and do things like this. Is it weird of me to feel this way?

At last, we reach the floor and the doors slide open. Sebastian carries me to the room we booked, and I have my arms around his neck and my face buried into his shoulder. I don't know how many people in the passage is seeing us like this-- his hands holding my butt, and my naked boobs crushed against his chest. I think some of this might be illegal.

As soon as we enter our room and close the door behind us, Sebastian begins to kiss me again, his lips absolutely devouring mine and his tongue making waves inside my mouth. Our breaths are hot and heavy, and we're both running out of oxygen but we don't want to stop. We don't ever want to stop.

He plops me down on the bed and makes his way in between my thighs. The dress is flowy, with light fabric that can easily be scrunched up. He pushes the dress up to my hips.

"You're so wet for me," Sebastian whispers, his head leaning closer to my pussy, oozing with pre-cum "will you submit yourself to me, angel?"

"Yes." I quickly reply, watching him from below. I bite my tongue to contain the feeling down there when I feel his tongue glide through my opening. He licks and sucks my sensitive clit, his hands tightly parting my thighs wider for easier access. He grips my skin in his fingers, digs his sharp tongue deeper into my cunt, making me grind my lower body against his mouth as I'm unable to tame the burning flame inside me. My back bellows against the silk sheets, my hips shake, and very soon, I release an all-consuming orgasm-- right on Sebastian's tongue.

"Baby, I want you do it one more time for me, okay?"

He shoves his tongue once again and rubs my clit, molding the inner walls of my pussy around his teasing tongue. Within moments, I climax. And then after two minutes, again, another orgasm pushes through. He doesn't hesitate to eat all my cream up either.

He then licks the swollen lips of my pussy, tasting all of my juicy goods, and then comes over and kisses me on my lips, brushing his tongue against mine.

"I want you to know how sweet you really taste, Elaine." he says, flashing a smirk. I'm so ready for more of him.

We're far from done. He immediately flips my body around and gets me on a doggy position, with my butt hanging on air and my face buried into the pillows. Sebastian gently unzips the dress and gets it off my body.

"There, much better now." he tells me.

I adjust my hips to his preference. Using my fingers, I reach in and spread the lips of my cunt wider, my fingers slipping off my skin due to all the wetness.

"Here..." I pant, my chest heaving up and down because of how breathless I really am "I want a baby in here. Can you do it for me, Sebastian?"

I can't believe I'm finally doing this. I can finally be a mother. My lifelong dream is coming true. Never in a million years did I think this would all be happening so soon. Sebastian Miguel, the man I love so much and will marry, will also give me a baby to nurture in this body of mine.

"I'm claiming you," Sebastian grunt, and my words get stuck in my throat with an audible gasp when I feel his cock enter inside me and feel it push deeper "say you love me, Elaine."

"I love you!" I exclaim-- moan, to be precise-- and Sebastian begins to pump his dick against my cunt. His balls smack against my ass with each thrust, and his big hands hold my hips tightly on place. My fingers tightly grip the sheets, and soon, I feel like I can cum because his speed is so much faster than usual at the moment. He won't let my body breath.

Sebastian

The view of my lover from the back is immaculate. Having Elaine surrender herself to my cock and want to carry my baby so badly makes me so glad to have found her in my life. She's the hurricane, the blizzard, that made up for everything that was missing all these years. Her beauty, her taste, her touch, her desires-- I want them all.

I push my cock into her back and forth, with her full plump ass in my hands and her skin so milky soft like I could melt into it. I rapidly thrust my hips, making sure that I release the most of my cum inside her so I can breed her. Her pussy is so ripe and ready for a baby, I think we might do it on the first try.

My dick is aching to cum at this point. When she hits her orgasm too, her cervix will open right up for my semen and will take it all into her womb.

"Fill me with your cum, Sebastian, I wanna carry your baby!" Elaine shrieks with her whole chest.

I quickly grab her big bouncing breasts, and I can only imagine how bigger and better these will look when she gets pregnant. With my child. The thought merely helps me to finally shoot my cum into her pussy, and I can feel her sweet cream drench my cock as a loud moan leaves her lips.

I cum so much, the load is insane. The excess drips out as soon as I pull my dick out. There's more than enough inside her right now in order to breed her. Even still, Elaine doesn't miss out on the chance as she wiggles her ass and keeps it mid-air.

"What are you doing?" I chuckle, laying down beside her, running out of breath completely.

Elaine scoots closer to me, not changing the posture she's in "I read that if I do this, there are higher chances that I'm pregnant."

"You will be, don't worry." I bring her head over my chest and kiss her softly on the forehead, moving the strands of her curly auburn red hair away from her face "but if you do want to be sure, we could try again? Yeah?"

Elaine giggles and kisses me on the lips. Pulling away, she sits up and to my surprise, she starts to stroke my dick and makes it stand up again. It happens so much quicker when it's her, compared to when I'm masturbating to imagining about her. Her soft delicate hands move back and forth across my pulsating cock, letting a bit of pre-cum leak from the top.

"I didn't get to do it last time, remember?" she licks her lips and tucks her hair behind her ear as she leans towards it "I wanna make you feel good."

"Fuck," I groan under my breath, as soon as her lips touch the tip of my penis. She sucks it gently, before sliding her tongue out and licking the head.

Adjusting her body to her comfort, she puts her mouth further around my cock and it's stiffness, and while holding it upright with a hand, she sucks it with her mouth, her eyes looking up at me to see my reaction. I'm a literal mess right now. She pulls away a little, and mumbles "it's so big, and beautiful" as she strokes it once more and then gets to putting her lips around it.

Elaine glides her tongue from top to bottom, savoring the flavor. Her eyes are closed, and she's so into it right now. And then she begins to suck it faster this time, increasing her speed, until my cock's just itching to let it all out.

"Baby, I think I'm gonna cum!" I roar, and she keeps going on. And then I blast my cum out, all of it landing on her mouth, nose, breasts and hands. I'm too astonished to think or speak when I see her immediately swallow it all and even lick her fingers clean.

"I love the way you taste," she says with the most innocent smile on her face.

I'm too dead crazy for this girl. I can't resist myself as I jump up at once and kiss her tightly. She smells so much of my cum, and so, I pump my load once more inside her. Or twice more, as dusk turns to dawn. I'm just making sure she's bred right enough.

To be continued...