come back

A/N- hello guys!! not all pictures are gonna match up or be in the same era this book is in, this is beginning of tbagg era! but ofc i'll try my best! also the photos used are not mine! i get them from insta, tiktok, and my friends! most of them tho will be directly from the gvf insta page or tiktok -m

"How do we feel about this?" I took one of Sams pictures and put a kaleidoscope filter on it along with a color enhancement for his clothes and his skin tone as well as the lights on stage.

"That looks just amazing I think" Josh says still sitting next to me at our table

"That looks just amazing I think" Josh says still sitting next to me at our table. I'm only two drinks in but the boys are way ahead of me but somehow still sober. I turn my laptop around to show Sam, Jake and Danny "Wooooow" Sam says with his michigan accent popping in, Jake stays quiet but clearly loves it with a smile growing on his face "Do me next!" Danny says pushes the laptop back to me excitedly.

"I'll get around to editing the rest of them soon" I say starting on Dannys and sip on my drink "There's no rush really" Josh tells me with a smile and puts a hand on my shoulder "Really I figured there would be some sort of fire lit under my ass for pictures to be out" I admit to them "No not at all" Danny tells me "Was it like that with other Jobs?" Jake asks me "Yeah actually I had to get pictures out weekly" I tell them all as I continue to work on Dannys picture "That's bullishit in my opinion, I think bands should be lucky enough to have someone with talent like you or other photographers work with them" Danny says. I look over to him with a thankful smile and go back to editing while the boys talk amongst themselves.

I look at the time on my laptop and see it's almost one in the morning and I look up at the guys to see they are still in a deep conversation. "Almost done?" Josh asks me quietly as Sam, Jake and Danny continue talking "I think so" I tell him as I finish doing some touches on Dannys hair in the photo "Daniel look" Josh says and I turn my laptop around and show him

"We should post these" Danny suggests to us all "Hell yeah" Same agrees "Yeah i'll let you guys know when I finish all of them" I say grabbing my bag and getting up from my seat "Where are you going?" Sam asks "Back to my room" I say with a smile ...

"We should post these" Danny suggests to us all "Hell yeah" Same agrees "Yeah i'll let you guys know when I finish all of them" I say grabbing my bag and getting up from my seat "Where are you going?" Sam asks "Back to my room" I say with a smile and throwing my back on my shoulder "By yourself? we can all walk you back?" Danny offers "No it's just down
the-"
"Nope we are walking you back end of story" Jake says protectively and respectfully. I raise my eyebrows and laugh "Alright then" I say. Sam pays the bill and we all walk out together and make our way to the hotel "Wait this is our hotel" Danny says pointing at it was we get closer "Yeah it is" Jake agrees. "How often do y'all run into fans?" I ask Josh who's walking beside me "Mostly after every show but we try to stay away from the packed restaurants and bars, we also try to find hotels and places far from the venues but they were all booked except this one" He tells me

"Do you guys mind it? as in like how much y'all have grown in a small amount of time?" I ask again "We're grateful for it all and the fans are just the sweetest people we meet" He tells me smiling "I can tell it makes you guys happy, it's just constant smiles and laughter all around it's nice to see" I tell him.

We get to the hotel and all gather in the elevator with a couple other girls. I can see them look at each other and one speaks up "You guys were great tonight" She says obviously coming back from the show.

I look over to Jake and smile and he gives me one back and focuses back on the fans. We reach my floor and the doors open "I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say with a smile and step out of the elevator "Wait!" Sam says following me "Why don't you come back with us? We aren't gonna sleep yet we have beer and stuff in our room, there's shoooots too" Sam says raising his eyebrows up and down. I laugh "Let me get changed and stuff first I'll go with you" I tell him as I open the door to my room and invite him in.