Chapter 16

Gwen's P. O. V:

As the alarm rings throughout the city, the next morning, I immediately go in search of Thor, knowing it's the prisoners having escaped. I'd changed into a clean outfit earlier that consists of a long sleeved white buttoned shirt with a three quarter length sleeved blue sweater over it. I've paired a mini black skirt, black stockings and knee high combat boots with them while my red hair is left loose. I've also got my forearm length fingerless black leather gloves and black leather jacket on.

 I've also got my forearm length fingerless black leather gloves and black leather jacket on

I find Thor with Jane and Frigga at a balcony. Upon reaching them, I call, "Thor!"

They look at me before Frigga utters, gazing ahead, "The prison."

"Loki," Thor mutters, flicking his blue eyes back to mine

"Go, both of you," Frigga urges. "I will look after her." Thor runs ahead, throwing of his blue cloak.

I race in the same direction as Thor. Zipping up my jacket, I launch myself off the railing after Thor, easily catching up with him as he flies by his hammer.

When Thor and I get there, we both jump down into the prison, instantly gaining everyone's attention. Volstagg and Fandral were there, trying to recapture the alien prisoners.

"Return to your cells, and no further harm will come to you, you have my word," Thor says before a prisoner swings a fist for him, and another goes to punch me, but I smirk as I throw up my Mana shield to block it. Thor grabs the man before saying, "Very well. You do not have my word."

I thrust my free hand outside the shield and throw the alien back with a beam of Mana.

Thor throws back his own opponent, and another grabs him from behind. Thor kicks the alien in front of him while elbowing the one from behind.

I create a round battering ram out of Mana and charge ahead, through the army of alien prisoners. They're knocked down whenever one of them would try to lunge for me.

I whirl back as I make it to the other end and fire blasts of Mana at the aliens, taking them out. When a bunch of them run at me, I run up on some stepping stones before forward flipping to the ground, then I strike them in the back with Mana, causing the aliens to hit the floor.