Chapter 4

Gwen's P. O. V:

I'm in the quinjet, getting ready to launch down towards where Loki was standing before the crowd of people who are kneeling before him, staff in hand.

He was giving a speech as I tie up my purple cape and put my black crown on. My outfit consists of a purple dress with black pants, a pink ribbon around my waist and a black crown on my head. In addition to that, I wear black fingerless gloves. At the top of my dress, I have a cerise pink gem with a golden border, and I also wore long dark purple heeled boots.

My waist length scarlet red hair is left unbound around my shoulders.

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state?" Loki says as he steps forward

"Is not this simpler? Is this not your natural state?" Loki says as he steps forward. "It's the unspoken truth of humanity. That you crave subjugation. The bright light of your freedom diminishes your life's joy in a mad scramble for power. Your identity. You were made to be ruled. In the end, you will always kneel."

I see an old man slowly stand up and face Loki as I glance over to see Cap is all dressed in his signature blue suit with the red and white stripes printed on it, an eye mask over his face and a cap covering his head

I see an old man slowly stand up and face Loki as I glance over to see Cap is all dressed in his signature blue suit with the red and white stripes printed on it, an eye mask over his face and a cap covering his head. On his large shield is a star in the centre. He wears red gloves on his hands and there's an A printed in the centre of his cap. On either side of his head are wings.

Nat is sitting at the wheel with another S. H. I. E. L. D. agent. Bruce is back at the helicarrier.

I look back down to the old man as he says, "Not to men like you."

Loki chuckles. "There are no men like me."

"There are always men like you," Says the old man.

"Look to your elder, people," Loki says, chuckling. He points his glowing staff at the old man and I feel face boiling in my veins. He wouldn't... not while I'm breathing...! "Let him be an example!"

Loki fires a blast of blue energy from his staff.

I run at the open hatch and launch myself out, cloak billowing behind me, and Cap was right on my heels. He lands in front of me and brings up his shield, deflecting the blast and Loki himself, causing some people to scream in fright.