Chapter 6

Gwen's P. O. V:

Once we make it back to the helicarrier, a bunch of soldiers come for Loki to take him to his new prison cell. I glance back at Thor, Nat, Cap and Tony as I go with the agents to escort Loki, while the others went to wait in the bridge.

I meet Thor's gaze just before we go our separate ways.

I walk next to Loki, at the front, another agent ahead of us. We pass by the laboratory Bruce is working at and Loki glances at him. I notice the Norse god has a smile playing on his lips, as though he'd won.

I glance at Bruce when he pinches the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut, as though to clear his mind, before he looks back at Loki and I

I glance at Bruce when he pinches the bridge of his nose, squeezing his eyes shut, as though to clear his mind, before he looks back at Loki and I. Loki was still smiling, and I'll admit I was a little freaked out.

I poke his arm hard to get Loki's attention, causing his smile to drop as he looks at me quizzically. "Keep moving," I mutter under my breath, my gaze fixated ahead. Loki doesn't say anything else as we continue down the hall.

We make it to the room where a large circular cell sits above a hatch in the centre. I remove Loki's cuffs and push him inside, before closing the door. It slides shut and locks with a hiss.

I go to stand by Fury at the control panel as the second agent leaves.

"In case it's unclear," Fury was saying as he taps a few keys, "you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass

"In case it's unclear," Fury was saying as he taps a few keys, "you try to escape, you so much as scratch that glass..." The hatch opens up underneath the prison and wind blows in loudly, looking incredibly strong. "... 30, 000 feet, straight down in a steel trap! You get how that works?" Fury taps a few more keys and the hatch closes again. He then holds his hands out to Loki pointedly. "Ant." Then he holds them to the controls. "Boot."