39

Art by Sockpaws!
TW - mentions of murder, f-slur (Sorry! I hate using it but it was important for the situation)
CW - swearing, fluff

GEORGE -

Six Years Earlier

"Fine! Fuck you then!" I yelled at Dream. We were standing in the middle of the football field. It was raining, we were both already drenched and I could barely see through the torrent of water clouding my vision. Dream was breathing heavily, still in his football gear from the game.

"You can't be fucking mad at me for having a girlfriend George!" He yelled back, "For fucks sake!" He threw his head back in frustration as I let out an angry laugh.
"Really? You're taking her side right now? She literally called me a fucking fag!" I screamed at him as tears mixed in with the raindrops on my face.

Dream sighed deeply,
"Well... aren't you?" He said quietly.
"Aren't I what?" I spat, crossing my arms.
"Gay," He spoke the word in a whisper as if saying it any louder would curse him or summon demons. I felt my heart drop.

"Yeah. I am," I mumbled, casting my eyes to the ground, "I'm gay,"
"George," Dream reached out to me, grabbing my hand, "I support you no matter what, okay? And I love you-"
"Stop. Stop it,"
"Stop what? George, I-"
"I'm in love with you, Dream! I know you're not gay and you probably hate me now but it's true. I love you,"

Dream was silent. I wanted to punch myself. Why did I confess to him? I'd probably just lost all of my friends, but most of all I'd lost Dream. I wiped the tears and rain out of my eyes and turned to leave.
"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said that. I'm so sorry," I whispered. I began to walk away but I felt someone grab my wrist.
"George, wait, I-"

"Dream! Baby! What are you doing out here in the rain with the gay boy?" A high pitched voice called. Zoe, Dream's girlfriend was sprinting across the field towards us. I looked up at Dream who looked torn between me and Zoe. I shook my head. It was clear that this one week long relationship was more important than mine and Dream's ten years of friendship.
"Bye Dream," I muttered, tugging my wrist out of his grip.

I walked away as quickly as I could, not wanting to be around when Zoe and Dream started aggressively making out.

The rain seemed to get heavier as I headed towards my house.
My tears didn't help.
My whole world was falling apart.

Present Day

Dream had opened up his 'NotFound Room' again.
I was torn. Part of me was still hurting after all this time but the other part of me was just ready to forget and move on and live a happy life with Dream. Admittedly, the carvings in the bodies wasn't me, it was Sapnap, they hadn't found the one guy I'd actually murdered yet. The photo and note wasn't me either, that was Drista and Tommy.

The logical thing to do in my situation would be to just leave the SBI and forget that part of my life. But it wasn't that easy. Without noticing, I'd become addicted to my job. I was addicted to the rush of excitement and adrenaline that came with killing. I couldn't stop. But what I could do was stop targeting Dream. Maybe I could get a new alias? I decided my smartest option was just to keep killing but stop targeting Dream.

————

"Dream, I'm going out to meet some friends," I called through the house. I was standing in front of the front door, ready to leave. Dream appeared in the doorway, wrapped up in a big fluffy blanket. He walked over to me and pulled me into his arms, wrapping the blanket around both of us.
"Have fun," He mumbled into my hair. I smiled and stood on my toes to kiss him.

"Also, you don't have a sister," He said after we broke apart.
"What?" I asked, confused. He grinned,
"When you came to look at the house, a woman who looked like Edna from Incredibles showed up and said she was your sister," He told me. I silently cursed Quackity in my head.

"Yeah that was my friend Alex, everyone calls him Quackity though. He thought you'd ask less questions if he was my sister. He's an idiot but he was there for me at the... uh... the homeless shelter. After you turned me away, I lived in a shelter for a while and met Quackity there. I'll introduce you to him one day," I promised. Dream chuckled and nodded.

"Have fun, love," He smiled and kissed me again.
"I'll be back later, love you!" I called as I left the house. I waved brightly to Dream who stood at the door. He waved back.

I began the walk to Sapnap and Quackity's apartment. They were currently paying for the apartment below theirs to house Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo and Drista. When I got there, I went up to Sapnap and Quackity's place. I knocked on the door and it was opened by Quackity who looked exhausted.

"Hey dude," He said, pulling me into a hug. I hugged him back,
"You okay?" I asked as he lead me into the house. He tiredly nodded.
"Sap's not doing great so I'm kinda responsible for the four demon spawns," He said. I could sense a sadness in his voice, he was hiding something.

"I'm here of you want to talk or anything," I murmured quietly. He smiled warmly.
"Thank's George," He hugged me again.

"GEORGE!" Drista and Tubbo came barrelling into the room and pulled me into a hug. I laughed brightly. Tommy and Ranboo came in a moment later and joined the hug. It felt good to see the four of them after so long. They hadn't changed at all, they were all still very chaotic and loud. I'd missed it.

The four of them dragged me into the living room where they had monopoly set up. We all moved to sit in a circle around the board.
"We were waiting for you to get here so we could play," Tubbo informed me as he sat down on the floor beside Ranboo. The other three nodded solemnly. Quackity walked into the room and sat down too.

"Where's Sapnap?" I asked Quackity who frowned a little.
"He's not doing great, he's missing Karl," He whispered so the four teens, who were arguing about what piece to be, couldn't hear. I nodded in understanding. Quackity had filled me in on the whole Sapnap-Karl situation.
"I'll go and talk to him later," I said. Quackity smiled.
"He'll like that,"

"Okay George, lets play," Tommy demanded, passing me a playing piece. I grinned,
"Prepare to be destroyed," I challenged.
"In the game though," Tubbo said brightly. We all burst out laughing.
"In the game," I agreed.

Word count - 1142

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!