3

Art by Sockpaws!
TW- mentions of death, mentions of kidnapping
CW- swearing

GEORGE -

"Fuck no," I said, crossing my arms defiantly, "I'm not living with him," I glared at the man infront of me, his long, pink hair was falling over one shoulder and his pig skull mask sat in front of him on his desk.
"NotFound, you don't have a choice," He snarled in how deep, monotoned voice. I winced at the sound of my operative name. No one had called me that in almost a year.

"Blood God, I actually do have a choice, I simply refuse to live with him, he ruined my fucking life," I was close to yelling now, there was no way in hell that I was going to live in Florida with Detective Taken. The man before me rolled his eyes when I used his operative name, he knew I was taking the piss, we'd been on a first name basis since I was seventeen.

"George, I'm sorry but you have to. You're the best and only agent for the job,"
"Techno, I'm not going, literally just send Operative Pandas," I sighed and ran a frustrated hand through my hair. Techno shook his head.
"We can't send him because Detective Taken thinks he's dead," He explained. I chose to ignore this explanation.
"Good for Detective Taken. But Pandas isn't dead so they can have a little reunion and then Pandas can give us intel,"

"George thats enough. You leave for Florida in the morning, go and pack a bag. Tell Operative Pandas and Operative Pato to pack one too, we're buying them an apartment nearby so you have backup if you need. They'll will be doing other work for us whilst you're there," Techno gave me a pointed look that told me that the discussion was over.

I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the room. Techno's office was on the top floor of the SBI skyscraper. From the outside, our building looked like a law firm, right in the middle of New York City, but once you passed the ground floor it became clear that we were far from the law.

Operatives housing was on the lower floors so I headed towards the elevator, still angry about my new housing arrangement. Sure, I found it fun to taunt Detective Taken but I definitely didn't want to live with him and act like his friend. It was his fault that I'd become fucking homeless at age seventeen, it was his fault that I'd been forced into a life as an assassin.

I'd made it my mission to make his life hell, just as he'd done to mine. I'd 'killed' his best friend. I'd kidnapped his sister. I committed as many crimes as I could in his area and I'd always leave him a little note. I'd even pushed him off a building for gods sake and for some reason Techno thought that I was the perfect person to send to live with him.

I hadn't gone on any missions in almost a year. I was taking a holiday. Admittedly not a voluntary holiday, Techno had forced it on me after my breakdown when I'd pushed Detective Taken off a building, but still, I was supposed to be working on my mental health or whatever, not going off to Florida to live with my enemy.

I reached my floor and got out of the elevator. I made my way along the corridor, my eyes scanning the room numbers even though I didn't need to. I stopped in front of apartment 404. As I pulled out my key, my eyes flickered to the small sign on the door that read

Room 404
Sapnap - Operative Pandas
&
George - Operative NotFound

I walked into the apartment and closed the door behind me. I could hear voices coming from the living room.

"UNO BITCH!" The voice of a female yelled which was accompanied by her wheeze of a laugh.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" A shrill male voice replied, sounding distraught. I rolled my eyes and tossed my keys onto the kitchen side as I passed through to get into the living room.

I was met with chaos. My current roommate, Sapnap was having an intense staring competition with Quackity on the couch and four teenagers were sitting at the coffee table playing a shouty game of UNO. The two blonds were being the loudest by far. The other two, a boy with split black and white hair and a boy with fluffy brown hair were just laughing hysterically at the others. Tommy was definitely being the loudest and most annoying but Drista came in a close second.

"Children, settle down," I said, making my presence known, "Sapnap, Quackity, for the last time, staring at each other isn't going to prove who's better at their job," I glared at the two, I wasn't in the mood for their competitive shit today. They broke eye contact, both of them smiling sheepishly at me.
"What's wrong George?" Sapnap asked, immediately sensing my bad mood.

"Pack a bag you two, Techno is sending us on the dumbest fucking mission ever," I turned to walk into the kitchen and make myself a cup of tea.
"What do you mean?" Quackity called after me.
"We're being sent to live in Florida! You two get an apartment and I have to live with fucking Detective Taken," I shouted back.

I busied myself with boiling the kettle, still angry. I heard someone walk into the room,
"George," It was Drista, "George, when you say Detective Taken... do you mean-"
"Yes Dris, I'm going to live with your brother," I spat. I heard Drista hum in response. My thoughts drifted to that night. Drista seemed to know immediately.

"You blame him, don't you? You blame him for all the shit that happened to you?" Drista closed the kitchen door so the others couldn't eavesdrop. I sighed deeply and gritted my teeth, not speaking. When I said nothing, Drista continued, "George, you can't hate him, he has fucking amnesia from that night. He didn't remember you, he still doesn't, if he'd remembered then he never would've said those things to you,"

"Yeah, well, he did say those things to me and he slammed that fucking door in my face, leaving me homeless. You can't just expect me to forgive him because he forgot. It's all fucking fine and dandy for him, he just woke up and moved on with his life. He left me behind, he's not the one that had to deal with heartbreak, he's not the one that almost starved to death in a fucking alleyway, he's not the one who was forced to become a goddamn assassin in order to survive!"

I stormed out of the kitchen and into my bedroom, slamming the door shut.

————

I didn't leave my room until Techno literally broke the door down, tranquillised me and put me on a plane to Florida.

When I woke up it was early on a Saturday morning. I sat grumpily in the back of Sapnap's new car as he drove me to my new house. He dropped me off at the doorstep and told me to text him when I was ready to leave. So I immediately texted him. He told me to go inside or else.

So I took a deep breathe and braced myself to see the face of a man I hated with every fibre of my being. I knew I'd have to pretend to be some kindhearted, innocent, normal person.

This was going to be fucking hell.

Word count - 1260

A/N -
Hello!
Thoughts?

Have an amazing day/night!
You are all awesome and valid <3!

Thanks for reading!