"I understand. I've done too much damage and lost us too much. I can't take it back or make it up to you. I'll never earn back your trust. But the damage is done and you're going to fix it, so you can stop treating me like trash," you snapped.

"Yeah, I am treating you like trash. I've had a lot of pent up emotions about this. Can't I let them out?" The anger in Mark's eyes scared you a little. He had already hit you in the head. He could have concussed you or killed you doing that. He had grabbed your wrist so hard you wouldn't be surprised if it left marks. You weren't sure what he'd do next. But at the same time, you understood why. He did deserve to let out his emotions.

"You're right. Yes," you replied. "Let them out. Go ahead! Do whatever you need to do."

"I don't need your permission," Mark snarled.

"Then go for it. What do you want to do? Hit me? Yell at me some more? Pretend I don't exist? Whatever it is, do it. I don't care what you do to me. I deserve it. You've made that clear."

"Fuck!" Mark screamed, punching the nearest wall. He hurt himself more than the wall - it didn't even have a dent in it, as everything was built to be secure on the Invincible II. "I don't want to hurt you, y/n. I'm just frustrated."

"Well, maybe I want you to hurt me," you confessed.

You weren't sure why you said this. This was a tense and somewhat scary moment. Mark was seriously on edge. But all of his points were correct, and you didn't know how to make it up to him. Maybe if he let it all out onto you, he'd calm down, feel better, and be able to forgive you. As much as you pretended you didn't care that he never would, you cared about him a lot. You didn't want all of this to end while he felt this way towards you. You needed him to release it.

"What?" Mark was still mad, but his eyebrows furrowed in confusion now, too.

"Hurt me. Do it. Show me how awful you feel. Show me how angry you are with me. DO IT!"

From there, everything escalated from 1-100. Mark marched towards you and threw you up against the wall. You hit the hard surface and collapsed to the floor. You didn't have to attempt to get up. He grabbed you by your collar and pulled you to your feet.

"This is what you want, huh?" he questioned you. "This is what you want?!" He shoved you; not hard enough for you to fall, just hard enough for you to stumble backwards a little. "Come on! Do something. Say something. Fucking fight back!"

"No," you answered. "I'm not going to."

"Fuck, y/n!" He grabbed both of your wrists and pinned you against another wall, his teeth clenched. But you could see that he was tired, and conflicted. His breaths were heavy. And when he looked into your eyes, he saw regret. Guilt. Sorrow. And without thinking, he pressed his lips against yours.

Immediately, there was passion. Biting of lips and wrestling of tongues, and he didn't let you move or have any control.

"I want to fucking hate you," muttered, out of breath. "But I can't."

"If you can't fucking hate me, then hate-fuck me," you suggested.

Mark let your wrists go and gripped your waist, hands snaking up and down your body, feeling and groping every inch of you. He broke the zipper of your uniform when he ripped it down, and he forced your arms out of the sleeves and pulled your undershirt off of you, tossing it aside. He pulled your jumpsuit all the way down to your ankles and you barely had enough time to step out of it before he picked you up and threw you onto a nonfunctioning, older version of the console that controlled the wormhole. He got his own jumpsuit undone and undershirt off and sucked on your bare skin, biting and no doubt, creating hickeys and bruises.

Mark pulled you down off of the console and forced you to your knees, and he pulled his uniform and underwear down, exposing his hardening cock. He grabbed you by your hair and brought your lips to the tip of him, making you take him in your mouth. As you bobbed your head and swirled your tongue around him, you felt him become even more erect. He made you deep throat him, his tip hitting the back of your throat until you couldn't handle any more.

Mark pulled you back up to your feet and bent you over the console, pushing your underwear to the side so he could enter you roughly. He pulled your hair and thrusted as deeply inside you as he could, making you moan with both pleasure and pain.

"That's right. Make me feel just how frustrated you are with me," you spoke, feeling overconfident.

"It would be smart of you to shut your pretty little mouth. You're just an object to me right now, y/n. I can break you." He managed to thrust so deeply inside you that he hit your cervix, and pain surged through your body. You kept quiet, so he went easier on you. Just hard and fast enough to make you weak. Not that he cared if you were enjoying yourself. You were his toy, and this was all about him.

Even though Mark wasn't focused on your pleasure, he still made you orgasm with ease. The way he gripped your hips, bit your shoulder, tugged on your hair, and moaned and cursed lowly turned you on more every minute, not to mention the fact that he had found your g-spot and kept the perfect pace to get you to your high. You shut your eyes tightly and death-gripped the cold metal of the console as you came, and you could feel the contractions inside you as you rode out your climax. That was all it took for Mark's own orgasm to build. He pulled out, turned you around and put you back on your knees. He pumped himself a couple times with his hand and groaned as he came, warm cum squirting onto your face and chest.

You were both silent for a couple minutes, cleaning up and catching your breath and getting dressed. And then, once you had composed yourselves, you sat down on one of the steps leading to the wormhole machine, and Mark took a seat next to you.

"I don't hate you. Of course, I still care about you, as frustrating as this all has been," Mark admitted. "I'm just so tired, Captain."

"I know. Me too. But you're my Head Engineer. And I'm your Captain. We're in this together, til the end, if there ever will be one. So let's figure this out and fix things, both of us."