"How are we going to avert their attention, they think I'm dating someone," Jimin said obviously stressed.

"This isn't the first time dating accusations have come up," Bang Si-hyuk said. "We can work with this. We just need a distraction."

"Like what," Jimin asked.

"There is an American dancer that wants to do a collaboration with you, Jimin. Her name is Maddie Ziegler, they want you to both perform with her on the Tonight Show. Then they want to interview you afterwards. I think it would be good so you can deny the accusations in person and then also talk about some of your new songs."

"Alright if you think it will help," Jimin said.

"I hope it will," Bang Si-hyuk said, and he sighed. "Don't worry Jimin, this will all blow over. Just be careful, and don't leave the apartment unless absolutely necessary. You too Auden, there may be threats put out against you because of this. You need to be very cautious."

"I will be," Auden said, the weight of the situation much heavier and real now that he mentioned threats. Would people really threaten her for being seen with Jimin?

Auden felt suddenly cold. She didn't think that her life would be in danger by taking this job, but what if someone found out where she lived? What if they tried to hurt her?

"I have to go, but I'll message Han the details," Bang Si-hyuk said and then the two said goodbye before Jimin hung up the phone.

Auden started thinking up scenarios of people hunting her down, until she felt Jimin's hand suddenly on her shoulder.

"Don't worry, nothing is going to happen to you." He must've seen the concern in her eyes.

Auden nodded, trying to put on a brave face. Then he stood up from the edge of her bed, seeming to realize what state of dress she was in finally because he awkwardly looked away from her.

"I'm going to be in the kitchen," he said and then he left the room.

Auden was still processing everything that just occurred when her phone buzzed again. Auden answered it this time and Emmie's voice shrieked from the other line.

"You and Jimin are dating?!"

"We are not dating, we went to lunch." Auden could feel a headache coming on.

"You two were at one of the fanciest French restaurants in LA! How else was I supposed to perceive that?"

Auden hated that her best friend would instantly jump to conclusions. Auden's resentment for the fangirl that lived within Emmie somehow deepend. If this was how her best friend was reacting, how would the rest of the fandom?

"He wanted to go there after his interview and so we did. It was just as friends. I didn't think anything of it and neither should you!"

"You two are literally making headlines on some of the biggest new sites ever!" Emmie said dramatically.

Auden started to feel angry that her friend was acting so ridiculous.

"Emmie, I had no idea how those fans found out his location but it's not good."

"Have you been threatened?" Emmie asked, her tone turning gravely serious. It was the side of her friend that Auden liked most, the sensitive, caring Emmie.

"Not yet," Auden said rubbing her temples. "Ugh, I had no idea this was going to be like this."

"I should've warned you." Emmie said, her tone suddenly filled with guilt. "You've declared war with some people."