day 2 at winterfell

Day two at winterfell...

'fuck!' kitty said when she woke up, 'its so fucking cold here!'

'it is fucking cold.' Daisy repeated sitting up. Kitty looked over to her daughter, daisy had a smile on her face knowing she said a no no word.

'i... don't have the energy for yelling at you.' Kitty said softly she had forgotten daisy was in her room while they were at winterfell. She didn't want daisy to be somewhere she wasn't. at the time she had liked the idea but now she was rethinking.

'where did dada go?' daisy asked looking around the room.

'he went to his room.' Kitty said slowly

'why cant he stay with us?' daisy understood that it was a secret but she didn't understand completely. Why sandor could sleep with them at home but not here was on the question list daisy would be asking again and again.

'Because he has to work early in the morning and didn't want to wake up.' Kitty lied.

'he always gets up early and he doesn't sleep in another room at home.' Daisy pondered.

'I will talk to him. See if he can stay tonight...' kitty liked when sandor was with them, she didn't have to be on guard, ready to attack, she could just sleep, watch her daughter knowing that if anything were to happen sandor would be there and she could focus on daisy.

"so,' kitty said sitting next to joffery for breakfast. 'what do you think of the stark girl? I haven't gotten a chance to fully converse with her but shes pretty, very proper...'

'she hasn't bled.' Cersei said bitterly.

'she is a child. She has time. Besides you don't want to start popping out children right away love,' she told joffery. 'you want to enjoy life and exploring one anothers bodies.'

'trying to eat. Kat.' Cersei snapped. But the men were listening intently. Robb, theon and jon all transfixed on kitty Lannister.

'when yo find someone,' kitty went on ignoring cersei. 'she will make you feel like your body is champagne. Every time you touch your skin will bubble and fizz with excitement for that moment of release.' Kitty said her eyes drifting to the boy watching her. she winked at jon, but they all thought it was for them.

'kitty!' cersei snapped again. 'Trying to eat. Shut up!'

'Oh let her keep going,' Tyrion said taking a seat next to jon. 'kitty loves a good attentive audience.'

'Oh Ned-'

'Lord stark.' Cersei corrected.

'Ned.' Kitty repeated rolling her eyes at her sister. 'thank you for having us. Last night was wonderful, everything was delicious and the music was just grand!' kitty told him and ned couldn't help but smile.

'I'm very glad you enjoyed yourself katarina. Having you is always a delight.' Kitty smiled over at cersei as she began her breakfast.

'yes and speaking of music...' Tyrion cleared his throat. 'kitty is quite the performer, perhaps we could allow her to entertain us tonight?' kitty blushed, faking embarrassment but she loved to preform and Tyrion knew it.

'they don't want to hear me Tyrion.' Kitty said sweetly.

'Oh you used to love to sing, you were just a little one back then but you were running around the halls dancing and singing songs. It was lovely...' ned remarked. 'you were not much older then lady daisy.'

'she still sings in fact every night on the way here she did a full performance for us. Song and dance, new songs she was writing along the journey too. It was a real treat.' Tyrion added.