Kitty age 9

Kitty age 9

'Kitty come here' Robert called out to the girl. He had grown to think of the little one as his own. He most certainly enjoyed her company better his own children, hell even his stuck up wife.

'Hi Robbie' she said with a smile jumping onto his lap. She was the only one to call him Robbie and he loved it.

'You are becoming a fine young lady.' He said and she laughed.

'Your wife,' she spat 'says I will never be a lady only ever a kitty.'

'Well my wife is a cunt.' He laughed back and kitty smiled at him agreeing wholeheartedly. 'But that's not what I want to talk to you about.'

'What then?' She asked innocently.

'I heard you have been fighting... with the guards and knights...' Robert began.

'Um...' kitty tried to think of a lie that wouldn't seem as bad but she couldn't.

'Said you were stealing their swords and hitting the dummy dolls out in the court yard...'

'Well...' she began

'And that you have been getting knock on your arse a lot!' he laughed and then she knew he wasn't mad.

'Maybe.' She said pulling at his beard.

'Well how about you learn proper yeah? Someone to train you?'

'Really? You would do that?'

'As long as your other studies still get done, I already spoke to your father and he agreed. If you are going to fight might as well do it right. '

'Oh thank you thank you!' She hugged him tight. 'Could Sandor teach me?'

'The hound?' Robert laughed but saw kitty was serious. 'Oh. Well if that's what you want... sure little one. I will get Sandor to train you. '

'Can I start today?'

'Kimball!' He yelled at the door and a guard came in. 'Get me the hound.'

'Yes your grace.' He left without another word. Kitty couldn't stop smiling as sandor approached and bowed before the king. Kitty ran over to him and hugged his legs. He pat her head before his eyes moved back up the king.

'You are going to be training kitty to defend herself.'

'Everyday?' Kitty begged

'Everyday.' Robert said still not getting up.

'Please sandor!' Kitty begged and even though it was an order from the king and sandor couldn't say no, he didn't want to say no. he got down on one knee and smiled at the girl.

'Of course Lady Kitty. Nothing would make me happier.' She clung onto him, arms around his shoulder, he lightly pat her back until she let go, the biggest smile on her face.

'Good. Off you get. I will have someone else watch the little shit while you are with kitty.' Sandor nodded.

'Can we start now?' She asked. Looking between the two.

'Of course kitty, Kimball. Keep an eye on Joffery until further notice.'

'You might want to change into some trousers little lady,' sandor informed her looked her up and down in her light but dress. She smirked grabbing sandors hand and pulling him along as she made her way through the palace and to her room. When she got there she dropped his hand and ran inside and started pulling off her clothes, sandor reached inside the room and pulled the door closed. He stood patiently outside listening to kitty hum a tune as she changed. Then the door swung open and she barreled into his backside.

'Sorry,' she said rubbing her head.

'Excited much flower?' She only nodded her head. 'What shall we do first? Swords, knifes, archery? Hand to hand perhaps?'

'Everything. I want to know everything. '

So everyday they trained. Kitty picked up quickly and loved spending time with sandor. As she grew up she realized though that the feelings she had for him were not those of friendship but of love. She had grown to love Sandor Clegane.