welcome Daisy

'Do you know how in debt the crown is kitty?' Tyrion asked as he came up to her in her room. She only shook her head, she was sitting in sandors lap and showed no signs of moving so Tyrion didn't say anything. 'a lot and do you know how much money I made betting on you today?'

'You bet on me?'

'Obviously, I know I winner when I see one.' Tyrion said kissing her palm. 'No one had faith in the tiniest lannister.' She gave him a pointed look to say the tiniest? Really? 'Okay, the youngest Lannister.' She shrugged. 'darling, here is a potion of the winnings, it seems only fair.' He put a bag full of gold on her bedside table. She ignored it. 'I'm sorry what happened to you. I wish I could have stop-'

'tyrion. Don't.' she finally turned to him. 'I know it wasn't you and it wasn't Jaime. I love you both dearly, this is all cersei's fault. Her head will be on a spike one day and I am going to put it there... I don't blame you I never have. I never will. Our sister is evil. Evil. She hates you for something that you had no control over and she hates me because my daddys little girl.'

'speak of the devil, I sent word to father but he is already on his way.'

'I wrote him before I killed Holland. I wrote to say I loved him and I was sorry...'

'you sent a death note?' sandor questioned playing with her hair.

'I didn't know if I would succeed. I didn't want to... I couldn't fail. So it was either me or him. Or both. But if I couldn't kill him then it needed to be me.'

Woke up

Feeling hopeless

Despaired, despondent

Been trippin' on problems

Self-made, can't solve 'em

Call me combative, controlling and problematic

If you want a fucking fat lip baby

Let me have it

Woke up

Feeling broken

I won't be another joke and

I'm just so heart-broken

Take a hit, stay frozen

Stand on a stage and preach your motherfuckin' slogan

Come on now honey, you look hot when you're provoking

Pick a fight, pick a fight with me baby

I dare you

Fell asleep

All fucked up

Don't know which way's up

Last thing I remember

Was you rockin' a temper

Call me aggressive, contentious and so excessive

Go ahead teach me a lesson baby

Let me have it

Fell asleep

Dropped dead

Say you saw only red

Black and blue, arms and legs

Pinned hopes, blood shed

You say I'll never be happy with a nice guy

You couldn't be one if it depended on your life

Pick a fight, pick a fight with me baby

Pick a fight, pick a fight with me, I dare you

*****************************

It was a long and painful labor but once out and in her arms she smiled at the sight of a baby girl light blonde hair just as she had when she was born.

'Beautiful my dear' tyrion said reaching out for his niece. 'You did well... What shall you name her?' Just then sandor walked in with a bundle of daisies.

'For you and the little one' he said catching kittys eyes then his gaze moved to the little one in tyrions arms.

'Isnt she a beauty, just like her mama' tyrion asked

'She? A little girl?' Kitty nodded 'what will you name her?' Kitty smiled at sandor

'You want to hold her?'

'Shes too little. I dont want to squish her'

'Nonsense come sit.' She pat her bed and gestured to tyrion to hand her off. 'Alright hold her head. Shes too little it will pop right off if you dont hold it correctly.' sandor tensed at that. He didnt want the little ones head to pop because of him. 'Im only joking but do support the neck'. He shot her a warning look but smiled down at the baby.

'Ello little petal' he coed and kitty watched her heart filled with joy as the two people she loved move in the world were in arms.

'Daisy.' Sandor and tyrion looked up to her a big smile on her face. 'Daisy May Lannister.'

'Hello daisy. Welcome to the world' tyrion said grabbing onto her tiny fingers in his hand. "she makes me feel like a giant kitty!' Tyrion said smiling down at the little bundle.

'Could you write to father and let him know. Tell him i want him to meet his granddaughter?'

'Of course my dear. I will do that straight away.' He kissed kitty then Daisy still content in sandors arms. Once he left sandor spoke

'Your so beautiful just like your mama,' sandor whispered

'Come closer,' kitty pat the spot next to her. Her sheets were clean and dress was new as well although her under side was severely sore from pushing a child out of her body. She didn't know how women did this so frequently. But seeing the little bundle in sandors arms made her smile, it was worth the pain to get a gift such as this.

Once sandor situated next to her she leaned into him and he wrapped an arm around her and she around him but the moment only lasted mere minutes because daisy started to cry and sandor tensed up hoping he didnt cause the trauma the child seemed to be facing. But kitty seemed to know what to do. She pulled down her dress and grabbed daisy. Daisy latched onto her breast and sandor tried to look away but he couldn't he had been wanting to see this woman naked and now she was pulling her dress down in front of him as easy as though he was her husband. As if he saw it all the time. He still had an arm around her and she still leaned into him when Daisy was done kitty pat her back daisy burped and she fell asleep on kittys lap, kitty fell asleep in sandors arms and sandor imagined what it would be like to have this life. This love. This family. He could get used to it. He could he would love her right. Never hurt her. Always protect her. One day maybe he would muster up the courage to tell her how he truly felt but until then this had to be good enough.