Ivy closed the gap in a blink of an eye, engulfing me in a hug.

"I miss you so fucking much! My baby."

I faltered at the sudden change and felt my lips quirk up a little as I threw a hand around her neck.

"I missed you too, b."

She pulled back,"missed me? Of course you missed my calls, my texts, my voice messages. Girl, know the use of a phone!"

"Uhh,"I scratched my head,"I might have switched it off a long time ago..."

"Which explains!"Ivy screeched. "Where the hell is it? I initially thought you been robbed of it. Do you know how crazily worried you got me??"

"Really? I was doing the opposite. Trying not to worry you with my issues. If you didn't know,then you wouldn't have any cause to worry."

She jeered, watching me with disbelief.

"And which article did you read that from? Who the heck told you I was okay from not hearing from you?"

I shrugged.

She tugged aggressively at her blonde hair.

"You scared me,boo. You had me imagining worse things. I'd never forgive myself if something happened to you in that school. I was practically on edge every single fucking day I heard nothing about you. You wouldn't even text me nor reply to my messages-"

"It's okay, it's alright. I'm sorry."I said, rubbing her shoulder.

"I admit I should've updated you. But... everything happened so fast,Ivy. One moment my roommate was being rushed to the hospital and the next moment I was facing the headmaster for a stern talk. It hasn't been easy for me,boo."

"I know,"she looked at me with empathy, tucking my hair behind my ear,"I heard everything that happened. I'm really really sorry I did nothing to help during those hard moments."

I hummed looking at our entwined fingers.

"Um, aren't you... supposed to be at school or something?"

She shrugged her brows,"nah. We're on vacation."

"Oh, cool."my eyes lit suddenly,"guess what, I've been given scholarship to Oxford!"

"I know riiiight!"Ivy beamed, squeezing me in a hug,"your Cinderella's stepmom told me. I'm so so happy for you! I couldn't stop jumping and smiling yesterday when she told me!"

"Auntie told you?"

"Yeah! I actually came here yesterday to see you but you were fast asleep. I had a talk with her and she recounted everything that happened, saving the great news for the last."

"Ohh okay."

Ivy nodded, brushing a few strands from her face.

"Aren't you gonna ask me how I found out you here?"

I squinted my eyes,"let me guess... Auntie told you?"

She waved her hand flippantly.

"Not even close. I didn't have her number until yesterday."

"Oh. Fine, tell me then. How'd you know?"

She crossed her legs Indian style, eager to spill the tea.

"After I couldn't reach you, I decided reaching your boys. You know, I went to their IG page, Jordan's first but I wasn't getting any feedback from him. I had texted almost 70 hii's yet that hot stuff hadn't given us much as an emoji-"