Chapter 8483 Leaving the clan 9

  "Didn't the old man say that he can come out in one day? It's been three days!"

  "Brother, the uncle also said that it will take one day?" Su Fourth Shao stared closely at Su Da Shao.

  Everyone was staring at Master Su.

  Young Master Su solemnly nodded: "Father and the old man have indeed said that they can come out from the inside in less than half a day, as long as one day."

  "But it's been three days!" Everyone said in unison.   Su Huayan clenched his fists: "Inside... there must be something wrong." "Should we go in and have a look?" Su

  Qishao came up with an idea.   Everyone hesitated.   Uncle Su is not the most terrifying, the most terrifying is the old man!   He gave an order that no one is allowed to disturb during this period. If you break in without permission, the consequences will be very serious! Maybe he will be excommunicated by the old man!   Whether to break in or not... Everyone is confused.   And now, indoors.   "In the next three hours, you must have no distractions, and the sky must not stop when the sky falls!" Master Su stared at Master Su.   Master Su nodded solemnly.   But looking at his father's increasingly old and pale face, he couldn't help but feel distressed!   The old man is using his life to help the girl to improve her strength!   If Luo girl woke up and found that the old man had done this for her, I wonder if she would cry out of guilt.   It's just that there is no other way.

  Master Su looked at Su Luo with a very deep and complicated look... This time, as much spiritual power as this girl's body can withstand, she can absorb as much spiritual power from the old man's body.

  This is like a child who meets a golden mountain, she can move as much as she can, but there is only one chance.

  Uncle Su didn't think how much Su Luo could move away.

  Because she has just been promoted, her aura is abundant.

  It's like, she can only eat one bowl of rice, and this bowl of rice has already been eaten, and she can't eat anything else... Her body's spiritual energy is saturated, how much can she absorb?

  Master Su is extremely sympathetic to Su Luo...

  However, what makes Master Su unbelievable is that

  Su Luo has been absorbing spiritual energy all the time, and it has not stopped, and the speed is getting faster and faster, and the amount of spiritual energy absorbed is more and more!

  how can that be? !

  Where is the aura she absorbed? !

  Not only is Mr. Su strange, but Mr. Su actually doesn't understand.

  In fact, Su Luo's dantian was a mutant golden-yellow dantian, which was different from others.

  For others, promotion may be difficult, but not very difficult.

  But for Su Luo, if she wants to be promoted, she has to pay countless times more than others!

  Because her dantian is special.

  Her dantian can absorb and store huge spiritual energy, like a bottomless pit.

  Master Su was worried that Su Luo would explode and die because he absorbed too much spiritual power.

  But in fact, Su Luo always absorbed the spiritual energy first, stored it in the golden dantian, and left it later to slowly transform it into the spiritual energy that suits her body.

  Therefore, she can continuously absorb the spiritual energy of Mr. Su.

  The brothers of the Su family outside the door were already anxious.

  Su Qishao gritted his teeth: "I really can't wait! Don't care! Let's rush in first! If Grandpa is to blame, I will bear all the consequences!"

  Just as Su Qishao slammed into the closed door.

  The door creaked open.

  Master Su was hunched over, staggering out, but was hit by the oncoming Su Qishao, and was almost knocked flying!

  PS: Late at night, in the code~~ You can see a lot when you wake up tomorrow~~~

  (End of this chapter)

Chapter 8484 Out of the family 10

  "Uncle!" Su Qishao hurriedly supported Mr. Su.

  When Su Qishao saw clearly Master Su's face at the moment, he was shocked.

  Because Mr. Su's face was so ugly, and being hit by him like this, he looked like he was about to fall backwards.

  Su Qishao hurriedly grabbed Master Su and exclaimed loudly, "Uncle! Uncle! How are you?"

  Hearing Su Qishao's exclamation, the other Su brothers hurried over and crowded at the door. .

  It was Su Huayan who responded quickly and said hurriedly: "Don't squeeze in and let my father come out." The

  Su family brothers were still convinced of the elder brother Su Huayan. After listening to his words, everyone was very anxious about the situation inside, but they still obediently quit. Come.

  "Father!" Su Huayan supported Master Su's right arm, and Su Qishao supported his left.

  Master Su's face was pale and his eyes were blurred at the moment. He cheered up and urged: "Close the door, don't disturb them, don't..." Before he finished

  speaking, Master Su fainted.

  God knows what he was going through in there.

  He didn't know until today that the girl in his family is really a monster! The enchanting talent in cultivation!

  The spiritual energy transitioned from the old man to him, and then to Su Luo.

  Because of his body as a medium for transition, Luo Yatou can absorb it more smoothly.

  But Master Su never thought that Luo girl would be like this... can absorb it!

  His medium is about to faint, how could she still absorb it? !

  Later, he found that the old man was in a cold sweat.

  Fortunately, the girl is a human and not a real evildoer. When her manpower is exhausted, her absorption is finally saturated...

  At this time, Master Su looked back and saw that the old man's hair was completely white, and the original rosy and shiny face had also changed. It became goosebumps, and looked twice as old, and finally looked like an old man.

  Mr. Su was very worried. He was about to speak, but Mr. Su waved his hand: "I don't mind, take care of Luo girl, this child... is the future of our Su family!"

  "Also, no one is allowed to come in to disturb him. , unless we wake up naturally." Master Su told Master Su.

  "But, father, your body..." Master Su saw the old man's instant old age, and his heart ached, and a sadness filled his heart.

  "The power of inheritance in your body disappears, and you will be very weak for a long time to come. You have a good rest." Even though Mr. Su was in a bad state, his tone was still strong.

  After driving out Master Su, Master Su Luo sat cross-legged and entered a state of ecstasy.

  "Cough cough cough-" Old Master Su coughed violently as he repaired his body.

  Old Master Su's practice was interrupted. He opened his eyes and looked at Luo girl lying at his feet.

  It turned out that he already looked at Su Luo very much, but he didn't expect... This girl's talents and adventures were far beyond his expectations.

  "To be able to suck so much away..." Old Man Su smiled bitterly, happy and fortunate, but a little helpless.

  The happy thing is that the more you absorb, the higher the strength of the girl will be.

  Unfortunately, after the spiritual energy in his body has dropped sharply, it will have a great impact on his body, and I'm afraid... he won't live long.

  Old Master Su looked at the little girl lying quietly and at this familiar face, a soft wave of light appeared in his eyes.

  (End of this chapter)