Dazzing Like Stars

Dedicated to everyone who gave me over or almost 1k reads on the first capter. You guys made me feel like I could grow wings and fly!Seriously I wish I could. Sorry for the long wait, I've had a lot of testing lately and have been helping my mom since she's having her 5th baby in a few months. But I really would appreciate ideas on what should happen next. And I do love fanart:) So, please message me or Kik me, just ask for me for my user. Anyways, don't forget to watch pewdiepie, Skydoesminecraft, Markiplier, and all those amazing gamers:)

The car ride was quiet. Mom has gotten me released early. I wasn't supposed to be out for another two to three months. I guess pregnancy and coming from a rich family gives you some benefits after all.

I kept starting out the window, passing the streets and the tall city buildings. I had the palm of my hand resting under my chin as I watched.

"So, are you excited that your coming home?" Mom asked.

"I guess." I didn't want to go home, I wanted to go somewhere else.

"You'll be fine sweetie, Koaru and Hikaru have missed you." She mentioned.

"Okay." There wasn't much I could say to my mom about that subject. I'd just rather jump off it.

"Try and make the best of things. For me?" She asked giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." I repeated.

I saw our home really close. Still the same as usual. We pulled up and I saw someone sitting on the porch steps in front of the door. The driver opened my door and was engulfed into a giant hug.

"It's about time you came home!"

"Hey Milly." I let out a laugh and hugged her back.

"Hey, I didn't know you got glasses?" She said gazing at them.

"Yeah I forgot my contacts." I rub the back of my neck.

"You look good with glasses." She winked, making me push her to the side.

"Jezebel-" Mom interrupted, closing her phone.

"Everything ok?" I asked.

"I have an emergency meeting in Germany." Mom said sadly.

"But.. we just got home. You leaving already?" I asked surprised.

"I'm really sorry. I truly am. I didn't even know I was going to be called." She tried defending. I shook my head in disbelief.

"I can't believe you." I say walking away.

"Jezebel! Please, let me just..."

"No.. y-your never home, you didn't tell your own sons about my assault or the fact that I'm pregnant, and as soon as I get home from being cooped up for months, your leaving me again."

"Sweetie..."

"Don't sweetie me, just go to your meeting. Clearly one meeting is more important than family. So just go." I wave and walk inside.

I lean against the pillar inside, Milly walking in shortly. She turns to look at exhaling a breathe with her cheeks puffed.

"Well got that off your chest huh?" She crossed her arms looking at me with that upset face.

"The only time she was ever there for me in my life was when I came home, her visiting me, and her riding home with me. She's never been in my life." I sigh.

"Give her a chance, if any, this is the time to start over."

"And look how well that started. I mean, she's leaving me to tell my own twins what happened."

"Just calm down, I'm here, we're best friends." She smiles giving me a hug.

"Can you stay the night?" I ask with my eyes getting puffy and red. She nodded and hugged me.

"Of course, that and I've been staying here for the past week and a half." We both laughed.

"There you go, getting a smile back on your face." She said squeezing my cheeks like you do towards children.

"Hey, come on now, I'm not a doll" I laugh, pushing her away playfully.

After a few sentences, we heard footsteps. We both turn our heads to see Hikaru and Kaoru talking and laughing with each other. When they looked forward they're smiles faded and had that surprised face.

"Jezebel?" Hikaru asked, both of them running down stairs.

When they were just a foot away they both hugged me tightly but gently. Hikaru pet my hair and Kaoru laid his head on my shoulder, thinking that they were about to cry.

Honestly, I wanted to hug them, cry, tell them I missed them.. But the truth is.. I can't. I don't feel it in me, there's no part in me that has the courage or the strength to.

"Hi." Its all I was able to say. I didn't feel anything else to say.

"We.." Kaoru started but he couldn't finish. He couldn't take it. He started to break down in tears.

"..." I wasn't expecting this really.

But once again, I couldn't find myself to do anything. But the fact that one of them is crying because of me... I had to show sympathy. So I stroked his soft hair slowly. I don't want to be heartless, I still have a soul and feelings. And, these are my other halves, no matter what, we're bound together. Wether we hate each other or not.

"We, didn't think we'd see you this soon." Hikaru choked out, just as emotional as Kaoru.

"It was supposed to be a few more months before you'd get home." You could tell that he was trying to be careful with his words.

"Yeah, well I got out early." I said when we pulled away. Still seeing they're watery red eyes.

"How? Its rare for that to happen." Kaoru said wiping the tears away.

I noticed Milly giving me that look, the one where she knows what to do, or how to handle the situation. The two of them caught on and looked at Milly, starting to figure something out. Now feeling that nervous. terrified feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"What's going on?" Kaoru asked looking back and forth at us.

"It's been a tiring day you guys, I'm just gonna head to bed." I made up.

"Okay." They said together. I knew that they didn't belive me but it was a nice change to see them let something go.

I dropped my stuff on the floor and plop on the bed on my back. Looking up at the ceiling, my brain going wild. I lay a hand on the bump on my belly and breath in and out trying to stay calm.

My phone started to ring, playing a soft calming song, I didn't pick up. Instead I close my eyes and fell asleep.