"What is that?" Cisco asked.

"This is an intelligence booster. You put this thing on Dibny here, and even he would be able to understand the point source construction," Harry explained before gesturing to himself, "You put it on a real genius, I'll finally be able to outthink the Thinker."

"You know what, I'm not sure this thinking cap is the best idea you've ever had. It's an intelligent cap is the best idea you've ever had," Cisco said. "It's an intelligence booster," Harry corrected.

"It looks like a thinking cap," Cisco said.

"You don't like it, blame yourself. You gave me the idea," Harry said.

"What?" Cisco asked.

"You're the one that said DeVoe planned all this just like Thawne in order to stop Barry," Harry said before he turned to Barry, "And you said that DeVoe became the Thinker the same night you became The Flash, and so I hacked into security footage of that night to see how he did it," he then turned one of the TVs on, showing DeVoe standing in pouring rain, a thinking cap on, and lightning striking him in the head, "This is why he's so smart. DeVoe boosted his intelligence with neurochemical engineering powered by the dark energy from the particle accelerator explosion. And if we build our own, we can do the exact same."

"Wait, you wanna blast your brain with ten billion joules of dark energy?" Barry asked.

"I've harnessed energy from the particle accelerator explosion before, and I can do it again," Harry said.

"Yeah, but Harry, re-engineering your brain's neurochemistry, that's-"

"DeVoe did it. So can I. How many more metas have to die before we finally stop DeVoe?" Harry asked.

"Uh, not-not me. I mean...I saw we got for it. Right?" Ralph said, looking around the room to find conflicted faces on everyone, "Right, guys?"

Barry sighed before he looked down at the standing Kara next to him, "What do you think he?" He asked and she looked up at him for a moment, thinking to herself.

"I mean...it sounds risky, but...if you think it can help us defeat DeVoe, Harry...I say look into it," Kara said, her eyes back on Harry.

"Yeah, I agree," Caitlin chipped in.

"Me too," Iris said.

Harry nodded before looking at a very uncharacteristically quiet Cisco, "Ramon," he muttered.

"No, this is way too risky," Cisco said.

"Of course it's risky, but if we succeed, we will save the lives of the four remaining bus metas," Harry said before pointing to Ralph, "Including a member of our team."

"You're talking about intense amounts of dark energy going right into your brain, right into that cap, that turned a Mac and Cheese loving pacifist into a homicidal maniac. You put that cap on, what's it gonna do to you?" Cisco asked.

"I've run the numbers dozens of times. The math and the chemistry check out. I can do this," Harry told him.

"I don't think you can," Cisco said.

"I can with your help," Harry said.

"Not this time," Cisco said and Harry narrowed his eyes at him, "Alright, let's keep coming up with more ways to solve this," he then walked out of the cortex while everyone else frowned.

"Just so I'm clear on this," Ralph began, everyone looking at him, "Someone finally came up with a way to stop this La-Z-Boy riding lunatic and we just might not do it?" And by everyone's silence, he shook his head in annoyance, "That's really cool, guys," and he stormed out as well.