Chapter 17: The end

(Autobot Base; Pandora's POV)

It has been a month since I saved the world and my friends. Megatron and the Decepticons got rid of the Nightmare Cons and they got the Nemesis Warship back. I don't think the Nightmare Cons will be back for revenge. Especially when their queen is gone. Optimus and Megatron are still enemies and hold a grudge against each other but I guess a little less since Megatron worked with him to defeat the Nightmare Cons. Brumalis decided to stay with the Decepticons. We were unsure of it at first, but Megatron assured us that he will take good care with the sparkling since she saved them from the Nightmare Cons and he wanted to return the favor of letting her stay in the Nemesis Warship with him and the others. Starscream was reluctant but he will get used to it.

My Amica Endurae decided not to stay with me and the Autobots since they already have a home, which is the abandoned ship they found to escape Cybertron. Luckily, they visit me every day and they hang out with the Autobots and the human children.

As for me, I have considered the Autobots my family. I am so glad I have crashed here on Earth and met them. Without them, I wouldn't be the Pandora I am today. I love them very dearly, especially Optimus. I recharge with him every night, now sharing our berthroom. I practice my skills and hits with him helping me and he gives me advice.

I also practice my violin skills, using the songs that I hear in Jasper. I even did a duet with Miko as she played good on her electric guitar. It was noisy and it did hurt my audio receptors but I had gotten used to it after a few minutes. I arranged the songs and whenever the Autobots are stressed out, I play for them. They are always excited to hear my music. Right now, I had arranged a song I had heard recently while driving around to clear my mind. I am excited to play the song to the Autobots and my best friends who are planning to be out to the mountains where Optimus usually visits. The leader could not wait to show them the beautiful side of this planet.

Ratchet decided not to come since he is busy with his stuff. He opened the groundbridge and Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, and I all went through the green and white portal. The mountains was still as beautiful as ever. The Autobots awed as they saw the night sky and the northern lights. They looked mesmerized and me and Optimus smiled. "Wow! Pretty lights! What are they called!?", CloudDawn said, pointing at the northern lights. "Aurora Borealis.", I replied to her answer. "Fancy designation!", she said. "Hey..do y'all want to hear a song I had arranged?", I talked to them. "Of course.", Bulkhead said. Arcee and Bumblebee nodded in agreement.

We all went to the same spot where Optimus sits down to watch the northern lights and I played a fantastic song for him last month before the world was in danger. I opened my case and pulled out my violin and bow. I began to move my bow against the strings to play the song.

    As I played, the memories of me and the Autobots began to play inside my helm. The time I played my violin and the human children scared me. The time I talked with Optimus and drove with him. Those memories managed to help me move on from my past of my site getting offlined during the beginning of the Great War. It may still be in my processor, but with the help from my friends- no..family, they will always be there by my side.

    As I concluded, they all clapped their servos together as they loved the song I played. They decided to go back to the Autobot base, only leaving me and Optimus alone. We can always call on Ratchet to open the groundbridge.

    We both went to another spot that had a much beautiful view than before. We both stared into each other's optics. We got lost in them and then we slowly moved our faceplates towards each other. Finally, we pressed our dermas together. We closed our optics as we both melted in our kiss.

    We pulled away to continue looking at the view while the Autobot leader held me in his big strong bulky arms. I snuggled under his warmth and purred. Optimus closed his eyes and rested his helm on mine gently. I closed my eyes and I could feel the Aurora Borealis shining brighter on our frames. Our love grew stronger than ever. Even during the war, we support each other and fight together. I guess my Amica Endurae were right. We were strong together.

    My designation is Pandora. I am a member of the Autobot. I am a violinist and a fighter. I'm part of Team Prime and a sparkmate of the handsome leader, Optimus Prime. I had kept a secret, but now from a past frail teary eyed femme to a strong crystal, do not be afraid to show off your side. Seize the moment to be true and honest to yourself. Your spark will always have courage and use that amount of strength to be your true self.

End.

Transformers Prime: Pandora (Optimus Prime x OC/Transformers Prime X OC AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara