Introduction: A dream

A pod flies through space and onto Earth. At night, the pod is seen as a shooting star. Then, a vision is seen in the victim's processor..

A happy little femme bot who was about the age of 6 in human years gets tucked in her berth by her sire. The mech grabs his cyber violin and bow.

"Do you want to hear a song before you go off to dreamland?", said the sire. The femme happily replied, "Yes, Sire! I want a song! I want you to play a song for me!" Her sire chuckled. "Alright." He starts playing a relaxing lullaby on his violin.

The lullaby was so beautiful. It was very beautiful to the point that it would make people cry or go to sleep. For the femme, it was to fall asleep. The femme listened to her sire's lullaby on the violin as she felt her optics droop from the song.

"Sire?", said the tired femme. "Yes, love?", replied the sire. "I can't wait to dance with you tomorrow.", the sleepy but excited femme said. She couldn't wait to dance with her sire tomorrow. Her sire will play on his cyber violin while his daughter will dance to the songs. It would be a great day for her.

"I can't wait too. We are going to have so much fun tomorrow. Goodnight...

..My dear sweet Pandora."