Chapter 13: Meet my Amica Endurae

(Energon signal area; Pandora's POV)

I don't believe it! Two of the most important people in my life were already here! I thought I'd never see them again! "Our girl remembers us! Yay!!", CloudDawn exclaimed. "Thank the Allspark..We missed you so much, Pandora!", Halostorm said. They both ran up to me and hugged my so tightly I fell on the ground. "Girls! Girls, you're gonna crush me!", I said, also blushing in embarrassment. "Sorry! Sorry!", CloudDawn said. They both got off from me and they helped me get on my feet.

I was kind of embarrassed from CloudDawn and Halostorm hugging me in front Optimus and the Autobots. I turned back to the Autobots, as they were wondering who were those femmes that saved me from the Nightmare Con seeker. "Um, Optimus, Arcee, Bulkhead, Bumblebee, meet my Amica Endurae. This is CloudDawn and Halostorm.", I introduced the Autobots to my best friends. "CloudDawn, Halostorm, meet the-", I got interrupted by the girls who were..well..a bit too excited.

"AUTOBOTS!?", the two femmes meet. I facepalmed in embarrassment and sighed. "Yes, these are the Autobots..", I weakly said, hoping they don't embarrass me again. "You have been staying with the Autobots for a whole 5 weeks!?", Halostorm said. I nodded while in pain over embarrassment and the injuries Spacevoid brought me onto my frame when I was fighting with her. "You look injured..", CloudDawn said, very concerned of me. "I-It's fine..Just a scratch.", I told her, trying not to worry her.

"So uh..I thought you were gone when the war started. I couldn't find you back at Cybertron and I was knocked into stasis by a random Decepticon.", I told them what had happened to me. CloudDawn and Halostorm then made suspicious faces. "Yeah uh you see..", Halostorm said walking around. "The Decepticon didn't knock you out in stasis..", she said. I was now confused. "Then who did?", I asked her. "Well..-", she got interrupted. "We did!", CloudDawn said with a cheerful oblivious tone. "CLOUDDAWN YOU IDIOT!", Halostorm insulted her for saying the truth. I was beyond shocked that my Amica Endurae knocked my into stasis. "Wait..You both put me into stasis?", I told them, trying to understand the past situation. Halostorm told me the whole thing of what happened.

"Ugh, okay look. When the Great War started back on Cybertron, me and CloudDawn were worried about you! You were just a shy fragile friend of ours! You have been through literally so much! Heck, we saw you getting that deadly side of you.", she said. Wait, she knows about my helm injury? "It was awesome!", CloudDawn said, admiring my deadly side. "We were at a loss of words when we saw you wipe out an entire wave of vehicons! You are a good hero!", she complimented me. I was filled with relief inside that along with the Autobots, my old best friends accepted me for who I am, deadly or not. "We were still worried about you though.", Halostorm continued.

"We thought the Decepticons were much more powerful than you! Especially the warlord, Megatron. So we had no choice. We had to put you in stasis to protect you. After that, we needed put you in an escape pod to send you off to another planet, like this nature green and blue planet here..I guess it took many stellar cycles for you to get here." I was beyond surprised, but also grateful. All this time, my two best friends that had supported me and been with me all those stellar cycles were just trying to protect me. I smiled at them.

"Thanks.", I said to them. "How did you get here then?", Optimus asked them. "Well, Cybertron is already a dead planet, so the shelter Halostorm and I took wasn't necessary to us so we took an abandoned ship and we got here as soon as we could.", CloudDawn told us. "We tried out best to stay hidden and hunt for plenty of energon.", Halostorm said to us. "When we saw a mysterious bright light in the light sky, your signal on my datapad which I have kept for a few stellar cycles went on. That's what got me and CloudDawn to look for you. We however could not find one trace of you." So they had been to Earth prior to my presence on Earth...That's kind of interesting. "We were about to give up until we heard a violin in the snowy mountains. The violin sounds reminded us of you. We gained our determination up to find you.", CloudDawn said.