Chapter 5: Brumalis

(Warning: Contains child abuse. If you are sensitive to this topic, DO NOT READ THIS CHAPTER!)
(Unknown location; No one's POV)

    A young sparkling who is 12 in human years sneaks out from her prison dorm and into the main room of the mysterious base that she is currently in. She steals her boss's datapad and creates a message.

"To a person who received this message, I am in deep trouble! I am trapped in this terrible place where I am forced to work for my boss. Please help!

-Brumalis"

    After creating the message, the young sparkling feels a cold servo on her right shoulder pad. "Brumalis? What have you got here?", the mysterious person behind her said with a creepy tone that sends shivers down the young sparkling's circuits. They snatched the datapad out of her servos.

    The mysterious bot read what was created on the datapad. "Are you trying to get help by sending an emergency message!?, the bot said in a really angry tone. "N-No!", the innocent young sparkling said with a lie. The bot slapped her hard on her faceplate, leaving a visible blue mark on her left cheek.

    "YOUR JOB IS TO HELP US FIND THAT BRATTY WEAKLING, PANDORA, YOU PIECE OF SCRAP!", the bot yelled at her. The poor sparkling whimpered in fear. "I'm sorry!", she said in a really heartbreaking tone.

    The bot grabbed her arm tightly and dragged her harshly, causing her to yell in pain. "COME WITH ME, YOUR PUNISHMENT WILL BE DETERMINED NOW!".

(Next morning)

    Young Brumalis the sparkling had bruises and cuts from last night's punishment. She was crying in so much pain. She couldn't take it anymore. She wanted to run away but couldn't. She was afraid that if she did, the punishment could be much worse..

    Right now, Brumalis was working for her tyrannical boss or rather mistress. The boss didn't care if she was a sparkling. All that she cared about was Brumalis working. The mistress's goal was to locate the Autobot beauty named Pandora. The mistress was her rival. She hated every bit of that Pandora because of how talented she was. Her violin skills, her incredibly beautiful appearance and one other thing she is good at. Brumalis could not remember what was that third good talent Pandora brought.

    Brumalis sees Pandora as an innocent Autobot that doesn't deserve something like this. However, she could not rebel towards the boss about it.

    The sparkling's dream was to escape this scrappy base and go to another faction. Now you may think that it's the Autobots but actually..

It's the Decepticons.

    Brumalis truly believes she belongs to the Decepticons. When she was 10 in human years, her creators have moved into the Decepticons' side. Brumalis moved there too, but a terrible accident involving a forbidden faction she was with right now got her creators offlined. The boss who was responsible with the death of her two creators decide not to kill the sparkling. Rather, she would work for her to get revenge on Pandora. Brumalis did not like that. She tried to run away multiple times but couldn't because she got caught many times and often resulted in cruel beatings. Days turned to months, months turn to years. Brumalis' childhood was ruined.

    Right now, Brumalis and another bot was working on getting Pandora's location. The mistress/boss decided that this base is not powerful enough. She had an idea.

    "Nightmare Cons! I have an important announcement!", she shouted out. "It is our time to abandon this base and settle in..the Nemesis Warship!". Every Nightmare Con was shocked and confused. Her Second In Command was confused the most. "What do you mean we will settle in the Nemesis Warship!?", she said. "The Decepticons are much more powerful than us!". The Nightmare Con queen laughed. "Oh no. They are not powerful. Thanks to the inventions Bombcrack made, we are much more powerful than those filthy Decepticons.", she said with a bit too much confidence.

    Brumalis, out of all the Nightmare Cons, was shocked. Her dream is gonna be ruined after her mistress takes over the Nemesis Ship. Brumalis doesn't want the Decepticons harmed!

    "Brumalis, you can take a break.", her boss said in a rude tone. Brumalis nodded and thanked her. She walked away to her prison dorm. She paced around thinking what to do. However, there was no hope. It's pointless. She's a sparkling. She's not strong enough to stop her boss.

Or is she?