Chapter 11: Decepticons vs Nightmare Cons

(Nightmare Base; Brumalis' POV)

After 4 weeks of choosing and planning this out, my boss finally decided to go with the plan of breaking in and taking over the Nemesis Ship. She will use her rod one of the Nightmare Cons, Bombcrack, gave to attack the Decepticons, even the all powerful, most dangerous warlord of all, Megatron. The rest of us will attack the vehicons and the other Decepticons,

    Today was the day me and the Nightmare Cons had to do this. All of the Nightmare Cons (especially that annoying SIC, Spacevoid) were excited but I was not! In fact, I didn't want to do this evil mean plan! And besides, I'm a sparkling. Why would my boss force me to be in this plan!? And the answer was, "We need a few servos to help us." She could've just asked another Nightmare Con like SilentTide, who is the communications chief with brains but she expected me to join and come with her because I had the intelligence for knowing the way in the Nemesis and SilentTide didn't because it was hard for her to research the ship. I would get definitely punished if I didn't join my boss's plan.

    Since I'm still a sparkling and I can't transform yet. I had to wait until my boss and the other Cons arrive at the Nemesis Warship. After they arrived, a groundbridge opened up in front of me and I went through the portal.

    I was at the Nemesis Ship's roof. It was huge! Man, there might have been a lot of unavailable berthrooms because my boss had hundreds of Nightmare Con troopers with her.

Many vehicons then appear with blasters as they pointed them at us. I stayed behind my boss.

"Nice job, boys. You finally caught us.", My boss said, evilly smirking. The vehicons prepared to shoot us with our blasters. "How do we wipe out those vehicons!? There's a lot of them!", the annoying Spacevoid said. She's such an annoying seeker! I hate her so dang much. "Follow my lead, Spacevoid!", my boss said to her harshly.

Then a groundbridge opened up behind us and out came a huge number of Con Troopers (gonna call that so that people doesn't get confused) with their blasters on. They then shot every single vehicon and soon we followed them as they helped us wipe out a huge number of those vehicons. I remained behind my boss and Spacevoid.

(Nemesis Main Hull; Few minutes ago; Nobody's POV)

The evil warlord of the Decepticons, Megatron, looked at his screen along with Starscream, Knockout, Dreadwing, and Soundwave. He had been given a signal that there is a big mass on top of the Nemesis Warship.

"Do you think it could be Autobots?", the pessimistic Starscream cowardly said. "Unlikely.", said Dreadwing. "The signal doesn't appear to be of Autobot origin.", he gestured his servo on the screen. "Dreadwing is right, Starscream.", Megatron said. "It could be another con but whoever it is, I want the vehicons to confront them!", he ordered the vehicons to see who it was on the roof of the ship.

As he made the order all over the warship, many vehicons began to run out from their usual activities to the roof where they met three femmes. One with striking red and black armor and is huge, holding a large rod weapon, the other who is short and has black armor with brown highlights, along with wings on her back, and a literal sparkling who is like twelve (in human years) with striking blue and purple armor with unique orange optics. She was behind the tall femme, scared.

The vehicons pointed their prepared blasters at the femmes to defend themselves and the other Decepticons. The big and talk femme smirked and said, "Nice job, boys. You finally caught us".