Chapter 3: Another dream

(Unknown location; Pandora's POV)

    I wake up in a strange place. This place seems familiar. "H-Hello!?", I called out. No response. I called out again. No answer or activity.

    Hold up, this place seems too familiar to me. I couldn't exactly remember. I walked around in this strange place and then it hit me. This place was my home I was raised in before the Great War started!

    "M-My old house!", I said loudly. Then I heard a loud bomb go off. It startled me so bad. Let's be honest, I get scared around loud noises. Then another loud bomb appeared. I wanted to go check it out but I was too afraid. One thing that made me calm down is thinking about someone I loved. Finally, from all that thinking, I gained the confidence to go check out what was all that ruckus. I instantly regret doing it.

    When I went outside, I immediately caught myself into the middle of a battlefield. I looked behind and my house in which I lived all those years before was gone. It just disappeared into thin air. I was confused but I didn't care about it now. I was too focused on me being such an idiot and getting myself into this war zone. Way to go, Pandora!

    I dodged a grenade that was being thrown at me and I ran to get myself out of this mess. As I ran, I dodged a series of explosions, blasts, bombs. I even dodged a random Decepticon that was running towards me trying to kill me with its blade. Wow, I was so darn good at this. Is this real life? Actually it couldn't (or maybe it could..)

    Finally I was out of the battlefield. I stopped running and I was out of energy. I was venting hard and I finally got the amount of energy to realize where I am right now.

Nowhere.

I am in the middle of nowhere.

    I then heard a loud painful groan and my audio receptors perked up. I ran up to where that groan is and...

I saw him.

    'Oh no. Could it be!?' I immediately ran to the heavily injured and crumpled frame that belonged to a mech. He was losing an enormous amount of energon and had dents all over his frame.

"My dear sweet Pandora."

    He was speaking in a really weak way, but I managed to understand what he was saying.

"Do not be afraid. I'm with you."

    Tears were starting to come out of me. He put his servo on my cheek. Then with one last breath, I saw the light in his optics immediately gone. Then..

He went offline.

"SIRE!!!!!!!"

(Autobot Base; Pandora's POV)

    I immediately woke up, screaming. I felt something wet on my cheeks. It turned out, those were the tears streaming down my faceplate. "I-It's just a nightmare.", I told to myself multiple times. I had hoped my scream didn't wake up the others, not even the hot leader, Optimus Prime.

    I wiped away my tears and took deep breaths to calm myself down. I was still shaking but it died down a little. I was still having negative feelings from that horrible nightmare. However, there is one thing that gives me good vibes and positivity. It makes me believe that everything will be okay. Music.

    I grabbed my violin and bow out of my violin case and went outside my berthroom. Without making any noise, I went outside of the base.

    It was absolutely beautiful. The night sky was showing off so many stars. It was the perfect place for me to play my music.

    I held up my violin onto my left shoulder pad and lifted up my bow. I put the bow on my strings and I began to play a song.

    As I played the song on the violin, I closed my optics. I then imagined the mech I saw in my nightmare playing me this song. I smiled and I was starting to have fun playing with my music.

    The negativity inside me was already starting to deteriorate, as I continued playing on my violin. The music was now cheering me up by fighting that negativity. The music always wins. It always wins.

    As I was about to be finished playing this song, I saw a bright light glowing in the corner of my optics. I looked behind and saw the sun rising. It was finally morning.

    I stopped playing and I went back towards my berthroom. Everyone was still recharging during this time. I put my violin and bow back into my case. I pulled out another book which contained the songs that was written by the same mech that was in my nightmare. I looked inside the book to see all of the songs he wrote. Let's just say, I love all of the written songs. I was already thinking about writing my own song. I smiled and close my optics. I wonder what song am I gonna arrange and write?