Chapter 17 This guy is crazy!

"Bang!" "Bang!" "Bang!"

I saw him throwing three punches in a row, and several numbers appeared one after another on the boxing test machine.

"9658kg"

"9867kg"

"9980kg"

A punch is stronger than a punch!

The people around who were originally shocked were now even more dumbfounded.

The highest score is 9980kg!

Just a little bit, it has reached the standard of a junior general!

Where is this little white face, it is clearly a tiger!

The female receptionist was both pleasantly surprised and somewhat regretful, and said, "Sir, your boxing test has reached the level of a power-type senior fighter, and you can reach the level of a junior fighter by just a little bit!"

Lu Xuan just smiled and nodded.

In fact, he didn't even use Gang Jin just now.

If he burst out with all his strength, he could definitely reach the level of a junior warrior!

However, Gang Jin itself is not really strong for strength augmentation, but more destructive power.

If he uses his strength, it is actually equivalent to the ability user directly attacking the machine with his ability.

The boxing power tested may not be much higher, but the machine is afraid that it will be destroyed by him!

It's not bad to be able to reach the level of advanced warriors now.

Go back and buy some nutrient solution to improve your physical fitness, and it is estimated that you will be able to reach the level of advanced warriors!

Lu Xuan felt very satisfied, but Yan Lingxue seemed to feel that such stimulation was not enough.

She said, "Curator, didn't you say that you feel improved in other areas? Why don't you test the speed again?"

The female receptionist was slightly taken aback.

In fact, after Lu Xuan's boxing strength reached the standard, he could be directly certified as a senior fighter, and he could not test other aspects.

Of course, if those who participated in the assessment wanted to take the test themselves, the Warriors Guild would not refuse.