Chapter 4 This Is not an ability, but Tai Chi!

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the task, the reward has arrived!"

On Lu Xuan's system panel, a new skill instantly appeared - Ti Yun Zong!

At the same instant, information about this skill naturally appeared in his mind, allowing him to master it quickly!

One more life-saving ability!

Lu Xuan felt very happy in his heart, but the next moment, his expression changed.

"careful!"

A low growl.

Lu Xuan directly pulled Yan Lingxue behind him.

The moment she was pulled away, out of the corner of Yan Lingxue's eyes, she caught a glimpse of a broad knife, slashing quickly from behind her original position!

If Lu Xuan pulled her away, she would have been beheaded by now!

Looking at the person with the knife, it turned out to be her companion, another human warrior!

Why did the other party sneak up on her?

This question appeared in the hearts of Yan Lingxue and Lu Xuan at the same time.

Soon, Lu Xuan realized something was wrong.

Because the person who raided Yan Lingxue had a very strange and terrifying expression at this time.

The most obvious thing is that his eyes turned red, emitting an extremely violent light.

"This is... a demon possessed!"

When Lu Xuan spoke his judgment, Yan Lingxue only felt her scalp go numb!

The most difficult thing about extraterritorial monsters is that even if they are killed, if the monsters are not destroyed, they may be possessed by humans!

This is also an important reason why the soldiers urgently evacuated the surrounding people just now.

If they don't reduce the objects that may be possessed, their battles will be more difficult!

Compared with monsters in the form of monsters, this kind of demon that can possess humans is more difficult to deal with.

Ordinary people are possessed and possess the power to threaten human warriors in a short period of time.

If some human warriors are also possessed and demonized, then this demon can not only use its own magic power, but also use the abilities of supernatural warriors and the mecha of mecha warriors.