Chapter 10 Rejecting the invitation of the elite

"brush!"

"brush!"

Two sharp blade lights, carrying a cold magic energy, passed through the air!

Many people around them felt their scalps go numb.

However, Lu Xuan was unusually calm, and he avoided it with a flick of his body.

The next moment, Lu Xuan's aura changed from the softness just now, and turned into a violent and abnormal one.

He fought back instantly.

"Pfft!"

A sword pierced through the heart of the demonizer!

Immediately, the demonizer's whole body froze, and a purple-black demonic energy soon emerged from his heart.

This scene made everyone nervous.

Because if the purple-black demonic energy attaches to someone again, another demonizer will be born again immediately!

Fortunately, however, that didn't happen in the end.

As soon as that demonic energy appeared, it quickly melted away as if Baixue had met Chunyang.

Since then, this demonizer has also been completely eliminated.

At the same time, five experience points were added to Lu Xuan's account again.

The other remaining purple-winged magic eagles around were also destroyed at this time, and the huge crack in the air also disappeared.

This made everyone breathe a sigh of relief.

After the catastrophe!

In such a dangerous situation just now, they finally survived!

Everyone is tired enough.

Many people even slumped on the ground, panting.

Even Luo Tong, a high-level general, showed a bit of tiredness on his face at this time.

However, Luo Tong still greeted the people around him and said, "Let's check if there are any omissions nearby, and then rest!"

"Yes!"

We all know how serious the consequences of omission are.

So even if I was tired, I got up and checked around.