Chapter 6 Hunting and killing of lord-level monster!

While the three were talking, Lu Xuan had already come to another battlefield.

There was also a purple-winged magic eagle that was temporarily controlled.

"Beast, eat my punch!"

Lu Xuan went up with a sudden blow, killing a purple-winged magic eagle again.

Immediately, he came and went in a hurry.

When he came to the vicinity of the third purple-winged magic eagle, the purple-winged magic eagle seemed to sense the danger.

It even gave up the human beings that it was going to kill, and wanted to fly away.

"Where to go!"

How could Lu Xuan let it do as he wished, he performed the Tiyun Zong with every step, chasing him directly into the air!

Yan Lingxue, who followed Lu Xuan, was even more shocked when she saw this scene.

She said in disbelief: "This guy even has a rare flying ability? Could he be a dual ability warrior?!"

Obviously, Yan Lingxue still doesn't believe that Lu Xuan is really using Tai Chi!

She felt that Lu Xuan must have mastered some kind of ability, but he just used Tai Chi to cover up his ability!

Such practices are not uncommon.

Some power warriors have special powers, and in order to avoid being seen by others, they will use similar methods to cover them up.

However, seeing that Lu Xuan was able to stand in the sky at this time...

Yan Lingxue was sure that Lu Xuan absolutely mastered the flying ability!

Dual power warrior!

As the name suggests, it is a warrior who has mastered two abilities.

Yan Lingxue had only seen three people in her long life.

All three of them were very arrogant.

And it is also valued by the Human Warrior Alliance and vigorously cultivated.

Yan Lingxue never thought that she would meet a dual-power warrior in such a way!

And while she was still feeling up and down for Lu Xuan, Lu Xuan had already chased the sky and killed the purple-winged magic eagle!

I have to say that the Taijiquan that has been upgraded to lv30 is really powerful!