Chapter 15 Yes! It muat be because he is handsome

"Good morning, curator!"

Yan Lingxue smiled and waved hello to Lu Xuan.

"Good morning!"

Lu Xuan was not polite to her either, he stepped forward to open the car door and sat on it.

This scene happened to be seen by Aunt Zhou on the balcony.

She hurriedly shouted: "Old man, come and see!"

Zhou Hai came over and was a little surprised when he saw Lu Xuan sitting on the supercar.

With some worry, he said, "Old man, could Xiao Lu be a rich lady from a family that he likes?"

Zhou Hai knew her thoughts.

It's nothing more than fear that Lu Xuan could not recognize the gap between the two sides, which would lead to the final hurt in the relationship.

But he didn't take it seriously and said, "Didn't Xiao Lu say that, is that a friend I just met? What's more, he is now a person who wants to be certified as a warrior, even if he really likes it, it's different. The lofty status of a capable warrior is just a rich lady, and he is not unworthy!"

Aunt Zhou said angrily: "Do you think I don't know this? But if he really likes someone else, what will our girl do?"

Zhou Hai looked blank: "What does this have to do with our girl?"

Aunt Zhou whispered, "You didn't realize that Xiaoling has always liked Xiao Lu?"

Zhou Hai was shocked all of a sudden, and said, "I can't! Haven't the two of them always been brothers and sisters?"

Aunt Zhou was completely speechless.

She wanted to say something, but found that Zhou Ling's door suddenly opened.

She swallowed the words all of a sudden, and turned to say, "I'm too lazy to tell you!"

Then, she hurriedly came to Zhou Ling and found that she looked as usual, as if she hadn't noticed what happened just now, and she was relieved.

Immediately, she asked Zhou Ling a few words, and Zhou Ling went out.

What she didn't know was that after Zhou Ling went out, her mouth was suddenly deflated.

She said with a face of dissatisfaction: "Isn't it just that the bear is bigger and has longer legs? What's so amazing! Hmph, I won't just give you Brother Xuan!"

When she said this, she frowned slightly, obviously not as relaxed as she said.