Chapter 7 How is this possible? Write a novel?

"Go back! Evil beast!"

The man who appeared suddenly let out a low roar, and a sword in his hand burst into a dazzling flame of brilliance!

A terrifying blazing sword light that was hundreds of meters long slashed out of the sky and landed directly on the Purple Winged Magic Eagle Lord.

"twitter!"

The Purple Winged Demon Eagle Lord tried his best to dodge, but he was still slashed by the blazing knife, and let out a shrill scream.

The harsh sound waves shook the eardrums of Yan Lingxue and others around them again.

They stepped back one by one, and saw that the purple-winged magic eagle lord had been entangled in a specially made giant net, and it was difficult to escape for a while.

Yan Lingxue immediately looked at the person who shot just now, with a look of surprise on her face.

Because this person is a high-ranking human warrior - Luotong!

Human warriors are naturally strong and weak.

According to the comprehensive strength, it is divided into three levels: warriors, warriors, and war gods!

Each level is divided into three levels: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.

Among them, the strength of high-level warriors is enough to compare with high-level lord-level monsters!

The appearance of the other party, coupled with the fact that the purple-winged magic eagle lord was caught in the net, is obviously destined for mankind to win this war!

However, the situation is not as optimistic as she imagined.

Because, when the other Purple Winged Demon Eagles saw that their lord fell into the trap of human beings, they all went mad all of a sudden.

Then, they all flew towards this side, looking like they were desperate to rescue their lord.

This scene made the hearts of the human warriors at the scene tense.

But at this moment, they heard the purple-winged magic eagle lord suddenly let out a shrill cry!

"twitter!"

A sudden terrifying sound wave came from the mouth of the lord of the Purple Winged Magic Eagle.

Everyone around was startled.

Everyone's first thought was that this lord-level monster was going to attack frantically.