Chapter 8 Demon possession, the mystery of gang strength

"That's... the heart of the Purple Winged Eagle Lord!"

A look of joy appeared on Lu Xuan's face.

He didn't expect that he would come here by accident.

Next, as long as he shatters the heart, he will naturally kill the lord-level monster!

"Ordinary purple-winged magic eagle lord, one is five experience points, so what about this purple-winged magic eagle lord?" Lu Xuan's face showed a look of anticipation.

Then, he decisively climbed over there.

Just as he was about to attack, he suddenly saw a strange purple-black gas rushing out of his huge heart!

"This is... a demon!" Lu Xuan's expression suddenly changed.

At this time, the surrounding space was very narrow, and under the obstruction of various vascular tissues, he could not dodge at all.

As a result, the strange gas enveloped him directly.

Suddenly, Lu Xuan felt a chill all over his body.

There is no doubt that this demon is preparing to possess him!

At this moment, Lu Xuan felt a strong unease in his heart.

After all, how to resist demon possession, he didn't know at all.

However, when he thinks about it, he has a system, so he can't be possessed by this demon and die, right?

It was at this moment-

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the task: escape from the hunt of the Purple Winged Eagle Lord! The reward has arrived!"

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the achievement task: slaying lord-level monsters! The reward skill "Tai Chi Sword Technique" +100 experience points!"

Two beeps sounded one after another in Lu Xuan's mind.

In an instant, Lu Xuan only felt that his hand sank, and an exquisite long sword was added.

At the same time, a new skill and 100 experience points appeared on his attribute panel.

This made him a little confused.

Why did you suddenly complete two tasks?

Then he figured it out.

"Yes, since the devil wants to possess me, the original Purple Winged Eagle Lord will naturally die!"