Chapter 9 Everyone Is shocked! How did he do that?

"Danger!"

Yan Lingxue only had time to shout.

Her location is too far away from there, and there is no time to do anything.

However, there is another person in the field, but the action is very fast.

Senior General Rotong!

"boom!"

I saw that the sword in his hand slashed suddenly, and a flaming blade burst out, breaking out of the air, and directly smashing the demonizer out!

Everyone else was shocked, and then they turned their heads and looked over there.

As a result, they saw that the demonizer had a ferocious face, the two short knives in his hands shone with cold light, and the killing intent was awe-inspiring.

Obviously, if it wasn't for Luo Tong's shot just now, I'm afraid this guy would have killed another soldier.

Coincidentally, the demonizer happened to land near Lu Xuan.

Under the blow of Luotong, the armor on his body was broken, and a terrifying wound appeared on his chest, and blood donations flowed!

But he didn't fall down, instead he suddenly jumped up again and rushed straight to Lu Xuan!

Obviously, Lu Xuan ruined his good deeds, and he naturally wanted to take revenge on Lu Xuan!

Lu Xuan was not surprised but delighted as he watched the demonized person flying towards him.

This is the experience value delivered to your door!

Although it's only five o'clock, no matter how small a mosquito is, it's still meat, isn't it?

As for danger?

Lu Xuan didn't feel any danger.

Others may also be afraid that the demons from the demonizer will be transferred to themselves, but he is not afraid.

Because, just in the belly of the Purple Winged Demon Eagle Lord, when he was about to be demonized, he had nothing to do, so he quickly added the experience points he had just acquired to Taijiquan.

He just thought of a dead horse as a living horse doctor.

Unexpectedly, when Taijiquan was upgraded to lv50 by him, his cultivation level was upgraded to the late innate stage, and a powerful force was born in his body!

This strength can easily kill the demon spirit that entered his body!