Chapter 5 Let go of that monster and let me come!

The two demonizers were very crazy, and they slaughtered Lu Xuan completely desperately!

However, no matter how fierce they were, Lu Xuan remained relaxed and natural.

His body is not biased, and he constantly spreads Taijiquan one move after another.

The movements are like running clouds and flowing water, gentle and even.

But it is such a gentle movement, but it turns both demonizers around.

They couldn't even touch the corners of his clothes, but inexplicably hit each other with the attack.

As a result, the two demonizers thought the other party was doing it on purpose, and they were annoyed by the other party!

Then, they gave up attacking Lu Xuan and started fighting each other instead!

On the other side, after Yan Lingxue used her supernatural powers to control her opponent again, she turned her attention to Lu Xuan's side, and happened to see the scene of two demonizers fighting each other.

For a while, she was stunned again!

"What's going on here? Why did the two demonizers fight by themselves?" Yan Lingxue looked blank.

Hearing her voice, Lu Xuan just smiled and said, "Maybe they have a grudge!"

After speaking, he even strode to Yan Lingxue's side, and joined her to kill the frozen demonizer directly!

When they got rid of a demonizer, a system prompt sounded in his mind.

"Ding! Congratulations to the host for completing the first monster hunting mission, the reward has been credited!"

Lu Xuan was overjoyed, and immediately checked the system panel, and saw that there was an extra 35 experience points on his account.

"No, isn't the quest reward thirty points? Why is it thirty-five points on the account now?" Lu Xuan was a little confused.

But soon his eyes fell on the demonizer who was frozen by Yan Lingxue just now, and then died by his fist shattering his heart.

Is it possible that killing monsters alone also has experience points?

He instantly confirmed his suspicions.

After all, other than that, there is no way to explain how he added five experience points out of thin air.

Immediately, without even thinking about it, he directly upgraded Ti Yunzong.