Chapter 13 Rare warmth in the doomsday era

Lu Xuan opened his eyes, glanced at the surrounding environment, and said, "Are you there? I'll get off here!"

Yan Lingxue said, "No, just point out where you live, and I'll take you to your door!"

Lu Xuan said with a smile: "No, the road ahead is too narrow, it's all small alleys, it's not easy for your car to get out! It's not too far anyway, I'll take a few steps!"

"Then... okay!" Yan Lingxue nodded helplessly.

"Okay, then I'll get off the bus, be careful on your way home!"

"Okay! I'll pick you up here tomorrow morning?"

"OK!"

...

After Lu Xuan and Yan Lingxue said their goodbyes, they got out of the car and walked towards their home.

On the way, he also met some familiar people and greeted everyone with a smile.

Seeing this scene, Yan Lingxue suddenly understood why Lu Xuan chose to live here.

Although the place is messy and simple, this kind of closeness to the neighbors is not seen at all in the villa community where she is located.

She always felt that a high-level soldier like Lu Xuan lived here, maybe he was a master who was hidden in the city as mentioned in the ancient books?

Also, it must be partly because he wants to protect the people here!

After all, there are basically no strong people in this kind of civilian area. Once the situation like today occurs, before the soldiers arrive, it is very likely that there will be heavy casualties!

Thinking of this, she suddenly admired Lu Xuan more and more.

Because in her opinion, Lu Xuan is the one who sacrificed his personal enjoyment to guard the civilian area. It is really great!

Thinking about how she thought Lu Xuan was a citizen who was frightened by monsters and didn't move in time, she suddenly felt ashamed and panicked, and her cheeks were flushed with red clouds.

However, thinking about it carefully, if it wasn't for such a misunderstanding, she might not have had the chance to know Lu Xuan, and the corner of her mouth couldn't help but twitch.

Immediately, she hummed a little tune happily and drove away.

Lu Xuan naturally didn't know that Yan Lingxue was so good at brainstorming!

At this time, he had come to an alley, in front of an old staircase building.

His family lives upstairs here.

When he came to the stairs, Lu Xuan immediately dodged and stepped up the stairs.